Possible Std?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

katanaswish

Possible Std?

Post by katanaswish »

So i slept with this guy a couple of weeks ago and all we did is oral and now this blister showed up on the buttom of my front jaw and i think it keeps getting bigger.. its pretty white and it hurts. also, i have to urinate a little more than i usually do now. I mean i know he sleeps around too and has one night stands. Could it be possible that i have a STD? If so, what kind? I do plan to get tested soon though.
katanaswish

Re: Possible Std?

Post by katanaswish »

*the blister is inside my mouth
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

Sounds like a normal cold-sore to me...
Respectfully,

Black Hat

CACowgirl
Loyal

Post by CACowgirl »

Yeah, it sounds like a cold sore to me, try gargling with salt water or rinsing your mouth with mouth wash. it helps them disappear quicker.. and yes it will sting a bit ;)

If you are really nervous about it, get it checked out! Nothing worse then an std getting worse and worse.
Save a horse - Ride a Cowboy
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I would have to agree that I think that it is a cold sore.. have you ever had one before? But if I were you I would still go to the doctor and get checked out because I would want to know.

Also, for the time being don't have sex with anyone else so that IF you do have something you wont be passing it along to anyone. If you are going to be sleeping with random people that you know sleep around please be safe because I am sure that you don't want to have a STD.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Like everyone else said, it sounds like a coldsore. Does your guy get coldsores or does he have herpes? Because you could get it from giving or recieving oral if you don't use protection.

Also, I would see the doctor just to be safe on both counts in case its anything serious.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

You need to ask your guy if he has anything. If he says yes, obviously see a doctor. If not, maybe it will go away soon (cold sore?). If it doesn't, see a doctor. Hope it's nothing.
-Sam!