This Might Sound Weird

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CACowgirl
Loyal

Re: This Might Sound Weird

Post by CACowgirl »

I"m guessing that for a long while... during the healing of your toungue.. that yes you run a higher risk of catching something.. I suggest not doing anything for a while..

Why would you get your tongue pierced anyways? I never understood the point in it... food gets stuck in it, you run the risk of getting the nerve pierced in your tongue and loosing the ability to move it and plus, it swells up when you get it done to the point where its hard to talk..

Maybe someone can fill me in on why its cool to puncture your body?
Save a horse - Ride a Cowboy
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

She wasnt asking your opinion on tongue piercings. But you ask why people would puncture their bodies...Do you have your ears pierced? Its basically the same thing in a different spot.

Id say you have a higher risk of getting an STD if you just got your tongue pierced. Even if you didnt have your tongue pierced you can still catch an STD so be careful who you have oral or any kind of sex with.

:) Good luck with the piercing and hope you like how it turns out.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

With your tongue piercing, you will be more susceptible to STDs during Oral sex. Tongue piercings, also, greatly increase your chances of passing STDs.

They are especially suseptible to genital warts and that gaping hole in your mouth makes it VERY EASY for HIV and other viruses and bacteria to get into your blood.

:cap:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

^^^

Just what I was going to say! Can't you use protection, like condoms to prevent passing or catching anything?

luv Ruth
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

When you said it'd be easier to get and pass STD's..would you have to have them.get them beforehand?

A girl i know is getting one, and I dont wanna get one if for somereason having a tongue makes you get/give them easy and shit..
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Maybe someone can fill me in on why its cool to puncture your body?
It looks hot.

Tongue piercings are the sexiest, too.
I wish I were a spy.
Troubledchild
Dedicated

Post by Troubledchild »

Well you'll be able to still have and give it but it will just be a lil different of a feeling
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'</td</tr</table<div class='signature' My Moto is that All guys are assholes, All girls are bitchs, and nobody can get along until we learn to admit that!!!!