Am I Being Slutty?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

blondie_142008

Am I Being Slutty?

Post by blondie_142008 »

ok... where do i start? um... one of my best girlfriends and i were at her house and her boy friend came over. i gave him a blow job b.c. my best friend said it was okay to do so we like had sorta a three some if thats what you wana call it. He was the first one i gave a bj to. Now a guy and I are plannin to hang out soon and im gona give him a bj. we aren't dating and we've only met once before b.c. it is my cousins best friend.. give me feedback cuz i wana know if im bein slutty or if every fourteen year old girl does this??
WAT THE HELL IS A "SIGNATURE"?
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Am I Being Slutty?

Post by SirPostAlot »

- sex sex sex

~Jeff~
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Well I could answer this truthfully but I cannot call you any sorts of names. [i.e. slutty] or any other members. But I wouldn't be going around giving guys head just because a friend says so... also I highly doubt a lot of 14 year olds do this. I'm 14- I don't do this. I would do it with a boyfriend of more than 1 month and if I was comfotable doing it.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

There's not a lot wrong with liking to give blow jobs... but... yeah.. it's a little over the line.. you're bordering on serious polygamy here... not to say that's WRONG.. but you're blowing too many guys at once. That sounds so dirty.
-Sam!
Jess128
Loyal

Post by Jess128 »

I don't think it's a good idea... you're 14! I know girls are getting younger and younger when they start being sexually active, but don't worry about having a sex life yet. Just have fun and be carefree. I dont know if that makes sense, but I think 14 is too young. It would be different if you had a boyfriend I guess, but yes, going around giving random guys blowjobs is a bit slutty. I dont know you, but if I heard of a girl in like grade 8 giving everyone head, I'm call her a slut for sure. But maybe you're more mature than the girls that age that I know.
~Jess

*Reach down low, slide it in real slow, I wanna hear your engine roar, before I'm in the door. -Motley Crue

*It's like connecting the dots, start at the bottom, lick it to the top. -Motley Crue

*It's better to have lost at love than never to have loved at all. - Poison
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

I do know you and Im gonna have to have a talk with you. I mean, its your buisness, but I think its kinda slutty to be doing that. Ill talk to you about it more later though.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

idk if u want me to be honest u're a little young for stuff like that, and idk if u realize that u're just being used, i mean u dont get any pleasure out of it, it's only for a guy, and those types of guys u're hangin out with are know to be 'loud mouths' so ya idk do u want to get urself a little reputation?
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

i think it's only slutty if you're doing it to get on his good side/some other reason like that. if you're just doing it because you enjoy it then have fun. i mean when i think of a girl just going around having sex to be popular, i think of a slut. but if i think of a girl going around having sex because she wants to have sex(or in this case give blow jobs)...i don't really know what to call that but it's better than slutty. maybe that's just me :mellow:
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

I agree with most of the people here. You are only fourteen years old and you should learn that with sexual intimacy comes a great deal of responsibility and maturity. Right now, you have this sexual intimacy but you lack the maturity and responsibility since you are giving so many guys blowjobs just to give blowjobs. I mean to answer your question frankly, I consider that slutty. But, you are not a slut. You just need to learn the boundaries of what is ?socially acceptable.?

There is nothing inherently wrong or inappropriate with enjoying giving guys blowjobs, but you need to realize that it does kind of make you "slutty" to be giving every guy you run into a blowjob. Even if it is not "every guy," it?s still too much. I mean the occasional blowjob for a guy you like or are interested in is ok, but not if you are in a relationship. Now, if you're dating a guy, fine, give him a blowjob every day, or three times a day for all I care. That's alright then, but your friend is in a relationship and you should really keep your hands and feet, and errr mouth inside your own personal space and not infringe on their personal space or their relationship's personal space.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

i think it is a bit slutty but its more disturbing because you are only 14 and young ppl in general (like 16 and under) really shouldnt have to be bothered by such things but thats just my oppinion... if you do decide to do this think of the consaquences(sp?) like what if one (or more) of these kids had an STD or STI then youd be stuck with that on top of maybe some guilt or something-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Yeah I think are you being slutty, jesus you're 14..
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

if you want my opinion, then DAMN you are!

Hot-damn, 14??? Giving guys you barely know blowjobs... yea, very slutty..
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Well first of all blondie_142008 you obviously don't like giving head to any guy as much as you say because you have some suspiscion and some fear of being labelled a slut.

Secondly how can anyone judge somebody else. Yes she may be going around giving people head but does that matter? She's not getting pregnant, She isn't doing drugs or harming others. She is simply sucking cock. Fair enough she is fourteen years old but how do we know, she might be mature enough for that stuff.

Be greatful she isn't like 11...One of my friends lost her virginity that age, not nice I know.

At the end of the day people are going to do this kind of thing whether we like it or not, judging them isn't the way around it at all.

Lifes there to be enjoyed I guess.

Just my thoughts.
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I don't think that's slutty. You're not doing anything wrong, unless you feel it's wrong, by your own standards. Just keep in mind that people will say things about you, whether you are fine with doing this or not, and if you're likely to get hurt by those comments then you'd best stop early :)
I wish I were a spy.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Well darlin.. If you want to be giving head to all those guys theres no way that I can stop you. I personally wouldn't be doing it but like love in a box said you only have to live up to the standards that you make for yourself. I'm just concerned that you really don't know the risk that you are taking by giving all these guys head. Even though you may not think that it is possible to get an STD you can get one. If you are having unprotected oral sex you are taking the risk of getting gonorrhea,syphilis,chancroid, HSV,HBV and CMV.

I know your young and you think that you can't contract these diseases but you can.. Also, you may lose your respect .. as you have seen from replies on here.. people do concider what you are doing 'slutty'. Just remember that everything you do is going to have an effect on you.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

i guess it depends on u if u will care if u get a label or not, but u also have to understand that if u got an STD, or pregnant ( with full intercourse) u wouldnt even be able to go to a clinic by urself cause u're too young.. idk something to think about
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Glitter
Loyal

Post by Glitter »

Ok I'm sorry if I repeat anything cus I didn't read the entire thing. but YOU'RE 14 I think I may of had my first kiss at 14 but that was IT!!! Ok I'm 16 and I've only blown two guys. Both of whom are like my best friends the first one was with a guy I trusted even though we weren't dating like I said he's my best friend and the second was my ex: bf (yes he was an ex at the time but still a good friend). And since then I've only taken cum in the mouth once. And that was not the first time with that guy. So ya my opion is don't be going around. and KNOW THE GUYS!!!!!!!!
I'm Jamie that's me RENT rocks

"Will I loose my dignity will someone care will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare"
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Okay, I just want to mention that I hate it when people say "by your own standards" or something to that effect mostly because it removes reason for any moral integrity. It means that I could believe whatever I wanted because any reason I could surmise, whether the reason is to be fun, satisfying, or pleasurable etc., thus I could excuse any argument of morality or just plain good conduct.

She asked for opinions of judgment, and she's getting them. My sister is 14 and if I found out she was doing those things, honestly, I'd beat her senseless (don't take that too literally folks). Honestly, you have to ask yourself to what point and purpose you are doing this because you don't do this kind of thing randomly. Come on, you plan on giving a guy you hardly know a bj ahead of time? What sense is there in that? You do what you want, but understand that your behavior as a 14 year old is very questionable (in my eyes).
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet