Dont Know Where 2 Put This

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

PrettyInsane

Dont Know Where 2 Put This

Post by PrettyInsane »

how do i write an erotic story? somethin i am very into doingbut cant get off to the write start :bag:
RockBSK1432
Loyal

Re: Dont Know Where 2 Put This

Post by RockBSK1432 »

I can help...pm me. Do you have AIM?
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Re: Dont Know Where 2 Put This

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

I write them too.... everyone has different ways of writing them, so its hard to offer advice!!!

I write the best ones in the evening when I am very horny...

It might help you to do what I do...

imagine a situation or fantasise about someone you fancy and want to fuck. Then, imagine a situation with this person and yourself or another person and write down EXACTLY what you picture happening in your head. The idea is to be very...visual (if that makes sense). Write down everything you see in your fantasy, notice all the movements and words you want to hear that person say and capture all the action.

The key to good erotic stories seems to be detail!!! People like to read the horny, dirty details so include them! (this includes dirty talk in some too).

I recommend http://www.literotica.com where you can read loads of erotic stories for free (for fun and for inspiration if u have writers block!) and can submit your own and receive feedback if you choose!

Feel free to PM me...as i said it isnt easy to help with this subject as its quite personal. But remember: DESCRIPTIVE, DETAIL.
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET