Sex... Help Please

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Sex... Help Please

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

I have an issue here...

I am seeing someone tomorrow who I havent seen in a long time- but we have kept in contact and I want to have sex with him should that arise...(we have never had sex before together) but I am worried about one thing- I have tried waxing and shaving and everything but i cannot get a good shave down below and now although its smooth one way, the other way is a little spiky to the touch! Strange question lol I know, but what should I do? Is there anything I can do? Because I am seeing him tomorrow....so it may be too late to do anything about it. Should I just leave it? just laugh it off? I dont think it would bother him but what do you think? Im the one who has a problem with it. I guess I could wear a skirt and keep that on.... but seriously. what do you all think I should do?
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

Stuck911
Loyal

Re: Sex... Help Please

Post by Stuck911 »

umm it usually works well if you shave down first, then shave upwards.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
kellykelly
Loyal

Post by kellykelly »

hmm. perhaps the skirt thing would be exciting. lol. i wouldn't worry too much about it. if you're really worried about just tell him. like when i haven't shaved i just tell my b/f. and he doesn't care, he's happy to get some. lol.
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

I think if that comes up, he shouldn't care either way really, you might want to ask him about it (if it comes up) most guys are happy to get some :P
sdrawkcaBgnioG
Loyal

Post by sdrawkcaBgnioG »

Honestly, I had the same problem.

The guy didn't even notice.

And even if he did and didn't say so, he still kept telling me how pretty I was.