For All These "slaves"

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

For All These "slaves"

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Halo_n_Horns posted a poll that asked if you like being the master or slave in the bedroom and I was astonished at how many girls put slave.. what I'm wondering here is .. what do you mean by slave ? and what exactly makes you think of it as your the slave? Theres a lot to a master slave relationship and I'm just wondering if you guys really are in one... or if you just like pleasing your man.

This is the post I am refering to.. http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/inde ... opic=47158
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: For All These "slaves"

Post by FranklinF »

i put slave becuase i like to be dominated mostly
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
lyn4sho
Loyal

Post by lyn4sho »

I consider myself a "slave" in bed because I don't really like to take control.....I prefer to be on the bottom, I prefer my bf doing everything to make him finish, etc. etc.

hope I helped
Hello Adulthood!

The courage to serve them with reliance

Face my mistakes without defiance

Show them I'm worthy

And while I show them

I'll show me

So, let them bring on all their problems

I'll do better than my best

I have confidence they'll put me to the test

But I'll make them see I have confidence in me

-I Have Confidence

Sound of Music

http://fcla16.tripod.com/blogonlife/
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

I put slave because I like for someone else to take control.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I'm getting the feeling that the terms 'master'/'slave' are being used very loosely in most cases?
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I put slave because in the bed i like to be dominated...but not in a relationship, in a relationship i like to be in charge!
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

yeah in the bedroom is the only place where i like to feel out of control and i like to be hurt

They edit your thinking.

[/center]
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

Hey all! I'm back!!! When I created that poll, I was referring to a sort of role play in the bedroom... and whether you like to be the one who is in charge or whether you like to feel helpless and be dominated.

I meant this ONLY in the bedroom when 2 people are in a loving, happy relationship... NOT where one person is being physically hurt or being forced to do anything against their will... I purely meant in a ''role play'' master/slave type of way.

Hope this clears things up... :) sorry for any misunderstanding! In no way was I saying that it was OK for someone to be ''abused'' or used as a slave against their will.

Vicki x
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

Just putting my own input here. Ofcourse master and slave is being referred to here as a loose connection in dominate/submissive.

Women are naturally submissive by nature. It's in our social programming, that its this way. However, when it comes down to sex, sometimes roles can be switch or even better (I love this) there is a mutual role. Like both the guy and girl can be dominant - attacking each other in a sexual way.

But why did most girls right submissive/slave?

It's based on what were attracted too. Why do girls swoon over guys like Brad Pitt? or Guys with Brad Pitt's body? or Cops/Firemen? Its because these guys give off this aura of dominance. Although we are humans, and have the gift of logic/reason - we are animals too. Many female animals will seek the dominant male (which Peacock has the brighter bigger tale, which Pigeon can blow up his chest the biggest). Its natural for women to feel submissive - like to feel submissive when choosing the guy - who acts dominant.

However, the post and question at hand, I think is a poor question. Because it asks what do we want to feel like during sex. I really doubt that anyone can say, I love to be submissive during sex always (unless its a fetish in a way). Sometimes, roles flipflop - its natural. No one can really answer what they like because sometimes during sex it changes each time, or with each partner, or within moments during sex (or escalation to sex).

So why did most girls answer submissive, its what were attracted to - not necessarily what we like during sex.

Hope that answers the question at hand. Ofcourse these are theories I believe in, but only theories - by chance I could be wrong, doubt it though ;)
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

while it is partly true, it doesnt count in all cases... my bf likes me to be in charge and do everything which is fine but i just will not get off like that, the submissive role is the only thing that can get me to that point...

They edit your thinking.

[/center]