It Tickles

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

kellykelly
Loyal

It Tickles

Post by kellykelly »

okay, i'm hoping this happens to other people. whenever my boyfriend rubs my clit, right before i orgasm it tickles so bad i have to make him stop. it makes my legs twitch and close and i actually laugh. it doesn't happen when he gives me oral, or when he fingers me. but his wisdom teeth are coming in, so his jaw hurts really really bad and he hasn't been able to go down and perform very long before he has to stop. so he was using his fingers and it happened, again. i don't really enjoy being fingered, without some sort of clit stimulation. i tried to get him to use his thumb, but his hands are sorts of screwed from being on the wrestling team for years and fighting people. and he can't really use two hands, because well, have you ever tried that? it's almost impossible to keep both hands coordinated. sometimes it happens to me when i masturbate, because i obviously can't give myself oral and like i siad i don't like being fingered, so it's mostly clit stimulation. happen to anyone else? anyway to avoid it?
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: It Tickles

Post by FranklinF »

yeah it happens to me with any clit stimulation, so i dont allow my BF to do oral and i dont let him rub it long... i also just find it annoying cause i am not a person that can orgasm from clit stimulation so we dont mess with it too much
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]