Confuseddd

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

hide and seek

Confuseddd

Post by hide and seek »

What I'm about to say might be very confusing to you, because I am confused too. I need to get it out because it's been bothering me so much. Recently I watched a show on TV about trans-sexuals and suddenly I started thinking that I looked like a boy. I've never thought that until now, I've always found myself pretty. Now all of a sudden I am constantly researching information about male and female facial differences and I am comparing myself to everyone and I'm even afraid to look at myself in the mirror because I don't want to face it. Every day my mind conjures up a new thought, today it is that I am secretly a boy and my parents raised me as a girl and changed my body parts. It's messed up, I know! I just can't help it. I'm kind of hairy (arms and stomach and a bit on my face) but I've always just taken that as a part of me and I wax and stuff but now I'm freaking out about it and it's scaring me. My body is feminine otherwise though, but I'm still really, really scared that I'm actually a boy. Please help me, I know this is confusing but I want to talk to my mom about it and I just don't know how! Am I overreacting? Also, all of this worrying I'm doing is making me think that I might have an anxiety disorder or something. I need major help right now. My mind just won't let me rest. :[
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Confuseddd

Post by FranklinF »

best way to determine if you were born a boy.

do you have a period?

even after gender reassignment male to females do not have overies and do not have uterus's

also maybe you need to talk to a therapist this is kinda an odd fear
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
hide and seek

Post by hide and seek »

yes I do have a period. wow. this made me feel so much better. thank you. and yes, i do feel like i might have an anxiety disorder, or something. But thank you all the same.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

:) glad i could atleast ease that anxiety

i also have an anxiety disorder if you want to talk to me i have my instant messenger info on my profile, or you can pm me anytime

but i really think it would be best to make an appointment with a therapist, just because i am no trained professional
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
hide and seek

Post by hide and seek »

i don't know why I have this fear. If you were a hermaphrodite would you know it? Because now I'm scared about that. It's pathetic, I know but I can't help it!