Most embarrassing moments

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Most embarrassing moments

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Hey all,

So we all know that sex isn't always the most romantic of affairs. There can be plenty of mishaps, from falling off the bed to elbows in the face to getting caught. So what's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during sex, or to anyone you know?

I'll start. My girlfriend and I were on a train going to New Orleans, and we had a sleeper car. However, those cars are literally the size of a closet - maybe 6 feet long by 3 feet wide. So the beds are TINY. Soooooo obviously, what better than to have sex?

Unfortunately, positioning was a little awkward, and then the train went around a bend....needless to say, I first lost my balance and came down on her and knocked the breath out of her, and then we both kind of were thrown off the bed. They really should have seatbelts for those. :rolleyes:
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
Spitfire
Veteran

Re: Most embarrassing moments

Post by Spitfire »

Unfortunately I can't think of anything more interesting than being butt naked with a blanket over my shoulders when my girlfriends step-dad walked in. Of course I just played it cool, collapsed over her with the blanket and made it look like I just jumped on the bed with a blanket over us. It was obvious, but he cant prove it!
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
Storme

Post by Storme »

This is more of an embarrassing/funny moment. Okay, to start with a bit of background info! This was when I was at uni, so my bed in halls, where my room is on the bottom floor and my bed is right next to the window. Anywho. Me and my ex were having sex in my room, and someone through a snow ball at the window. I've never seen anyone jump as much as he did!
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Hahaha. Love it.
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
goodmorning
Loyal

Post by goodmorning »

i was giving head to my boyfriend and one of his piercings came off in my mouth....

(i hate the things we do but i might as well laugh about it at some point)
your name is the splinter inside me

while i wait.
nirvana
Loyal

Post by nirvana »

I've too many to count.

There's the times I've accidentally like...thrown myself off the bed half way through, getting absolutely covered in mud after an exhibitionist outing. I tend to injure myself, hitting my head off tables and what not.

And the time when the bf and I weren't doing anything, but his dad thought we were, ooo I laughed so much, he passed us spring rolls through the crack in the door xD
Next time you think you're perfect. Try walking on water
StarsHope
Loyal

Post by StarsHope »

the first time i ever had sex... we had just finished and we were cuddling... and all the sudden we hear my parents come in the house. and my dad goes: Party's over put your clothes back on!!!! - joking of course - and i had to make a mad dash to the bathroom completely naked because i couldnt find my clothes. my then boyfriend managed to put on his clothes in under 5 seconds and throw me... a sweat shirt. no pants.. no shirt.. no underwear.. just a sweat shirt. so i turned on the shower and pretended i was busy in there until he could bring me some pants haha. yeah..... embarassing.
[CENTER]Happily Married :wub:

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]"Reach for the moon... if you happen to miss you'll still be amoung the stars"

"That's what bothers me. That my life is so common. I wouldn't wish this - this journey through a shimmery fun house mirrored covered hell - on anyone." - Wasted

[LEFT]

*if you want to know anything about me, PM me.*

[/LEFT]

[/CENTER]

Ranana_saky

Post by Ranana_saky »

Well. My most embarrassing moment as a kid was when I accidentally stuck a bead up my nose, and had to go to the emergency room to get it out.
HealingAngel

Post by HealingAngel »

Boyfriend and I were messing around and things got really heated and.... *shivers*

Long story short his fingers were covered in blood and not cum and he thought he broke my hymen and was freakinggg out... >/////>"

Turns out my (super heavy) period came almost an entire week early (f*** you mother nature).

He was actually really cool about it though... but I was sooooo mortified!
kirsi

Post by kirsi »

A couple months ago I was at my boyfriends house and we were in his room sitting on his bed under a blanket watching a movie. Well I'm not sure how it happened but he ended up playing with me a little under the blanket and my pants were undone and pulled down a little and then his older brother walks in (the door was open because it's the rule) and he stood there talking for a good 20 minutes and I couldn't get my pants back on while he was there so I was trapped under the blanket. At one point he sat down on the bed and I was soo nervous and freaked out the entire time! It was soooo embarrassing and it only makes it worse that he completely surprised us when he walked it and our reaction most likely made it obvious that we were up to something.