Temtations

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

princess95
Loyal

Temtations

Post by princess95 »

ok i have these temtations that make me want to sleep wit a whole bunch of guys. but i truly dont want to. any advice on how to make the temtations do away?if so please tell me.
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Temtations

Post by Cindy »

Masturbation is a good way, and just keeping in mind your own morals. I know masturbating isn't as good as the real thing, but sleeping with a bunch of guys is downright dangerous. All the STDs/STIs you get not including getting pregnant. Remember all the Jerry Springer shows "1 of these 14 men is my babies Daddy? DNA test will tell us today!" Just to find out it isn't any of the 14? I do have a friend who is in that scenario currently. She slept with 5 men in one month and found out she was pregnant. She did have to do an DNA test and luckily one came up as the daddy.

Just remember its an urge that you CAN control.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
princess95
Loyal

Post by princess95 »

i know i can control it. now guys are asking me twenty four seven. its getting harder to turn them down.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

im going to say, you know your reasons for not wanting to have sex, whether it be religion, or fear of pregnancy or stds, or just plain ol' dont wanna, yeah we all get the hormones that rage sometimes, just remember your reasons not to,
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]