How Far Is Too Far?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

motoman
Loyal

How Far Is Too Far?

Post by motoman »

this is mainly a question for the girls...

how far is are you girls willing to go? would you (girls) tell a guy to stop when you feel he is going to far? or do you think you would get "encouraged" to keep going and not stop him? please state your age and what you would do, thanks. :)
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Re: How Far Is Too Far?

Post by Crazy Bird »

I'm a 15 bisexual chick...but I find it perfectly okay if I tell a guy to cool it down a little. I have in the past and in turned out alright...If a guy is going WAY too fast then he should be told he is - not to be mean to him...but he may not realise HOW fast he is going. ;)

If you tell him in the nicest way possible then things should go smoothly :)
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

i agree with ck, if a guy is going too fast id tell him and expect him to stop or slow down. oh..im 18.
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

if i feel that hes going to far, i will tell him how i feel, and i'd expect him to stop. Not stopping just will end up w/ him in a lot of pain :)

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
clumsiest1

Post by clumsiest1 »

Well, I'm 17. I usually want to go all the way all the time. It's my hormones over my mind. I'll get to a certain point (usually when hands are where they shouldn't be) and I will tell myself that we need to stop...but I don't, mainly because my body wants it but my mind is tellling me something totally different. So I end up doing it and then feeling bad after. What is really cool is that my boyfriend is the SAME EXACT way...he'll apologize and everything...
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

I'm 15, and well... when i dont want him doing anything i either tell him or beat him up the best i can.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
She
Veteran

Post by She »

I'm fourteen. Furthest I've gone is frenching, with my last boyfriend I probably would have let him go a little further (pity he didn't figure that out before he dumped me). But yeah, I draw my line... no genital touching or that. Mhm.

Now, if I'm with a guy and he starts going too far, I'd probably push him away, growl at him or something and not in the seductive way (I use vocal influctions sometimes instead of actually talking). If he didn't get the message, I'd just punch him. Then kick him. Then pull his hair. Then go for the balls. Because after that many warnings, it's just flat-out RAPE. ;)

Yeah. That's my strategy.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I'd say, I'd smack if necessary. Punch kick scream.. whatever it takes.

Lol
aesgoddess13
Loyal

Post by aesgoddess13 »

im 16 and when im foolin around w/ a guy i just go with it. if i feel he's going too far i'll tell him but most of the time, i get in the mood and keep going! :D :lol: :D
In the end, nothing else matters...except lust.

I am beautiful...or so I'm told!
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

If its with someone whos jsut totally gross im jsut like get the fuck awayu and if they dont hahah ai would just pinnchhh them
There's always someone cooler than you
SexyfRiSkYPanda
Dedicated

Post by SexyfRiSkYPanda »

13 here (freshman next year...yes!) And the farthest I've gone is to have a guy go up my shirt. I am extremely over protective of myself because of what happened when I was a kid, so if they dont take no for an answer, they either get flipped, their arm broken, or if I like them, restrained forcefully. Haha...I'm Into the whole self defense thing. And I have had to flip a few guys...they got the message after that. *Bows* Komap sumnida :woot:

~Love Always~

Amber! xoxo
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I wish I were a spy.
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

Girl, 18.

hmmmmmm. personally, i cant stand 'frenching' someone unless their hands are 'wondering' a bit. it feels so unattached. just sittin there with your hands to yourself. there has to be a bit of gropage!!!

but yes, if i wasnt comfortable, id stop them.
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

I'm 17 and I would definately tell a guy to stop if I felt uncomfortable with anything. I have had sex and shit but thats because I am in love and want to express it. But at the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend there were times when I did say stop and even now I still say stop sometimes.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
XxSunnIExX
Loyal

Post by XxSunnIExX »

16.... if i wasnt completely comfortable wit wat the guy was doin, id stop him. like sya we were makin out n his hands were wondering, id simply jsus move his hands elsewhere lol... n if he goes bak to the same spot ill say sumthin :)