Circumcising Babies

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Emily
Veteran

Re: Circumcising Babies

Post by Emily »

Hmm.. I don't know really.

I know in my opinion I perfer them cut, I'm not a big fan of it not cut.

And if a guy wanted to be cut he'd do it later when there's much more pain involved.

I guess I'll make these decisions when I have a baby and it's a boy.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

The foreskin has twelve known functions.

They are:

1.to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.

2.to protect the infant's glans from feces and ammonia in diapers.

3.to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion thoughout life.

4.to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.

5.to lubricate the glans.

6.to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.

7.to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.

8.to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay.

9.to serve as an aid to penetration.

10.to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.

11.to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.

12.to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner.

I got this off of THIS SITE.
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
Dave875d
Loyal

Post by Dave875d »

Well, the little spoken of viewpoint so far is the one I hold. It's easier to keep healthy without one.... so I'm glad I don't have it... and I'm glad it was done before I could remember it. For goodness sakes.... girls out there... how would you like to be 13 or 14 and be given the decision to have your clit cut off.... i mean FUCK?!?!?!?!?! That would be painful as hell. I'd never say yes to that decision when older, even though I'd want it done. I think it should be done to all baby boys. BTW..... so many other medical procedures are done to our bodies without our consent... until we reach age 18 our parents can legally choose any medical operation to be done to us..... as long as the doctor consents too of course, hehe.... so it isn't the right of this child to choose. If you want that.... then move to another country. You are given a choice. And so are they.
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin
dreamsofyellow
Loyal

Post by dreamsofyellow »

Well, if you say it's unfair to circumsize them because they had not choice, then it is also unfair to put them in close (they didnt decide what to wear), cut their hair, clip their nails, or even put them in school. If they cant decide for themselfs, someone must decide for them.

The chance of infection is very minimal and it is actually better to be uncircumsized because when you are circumsized, about 2/3 of the nerve endings on your penis are removed.
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
ice_princess
Loyal

Post by ice_princess »

Originally posted by WalmRtJunkie@Jun 3 2003, 05:55 PM

This is just a weird thought that came into my mind. After seeing quite a few baby girls with their ears pierced, and thinking of how unfair it was that they never had the choice whether or not they wanted that done to their bodies... I started thinking about baby male circumcision and how that could be looked at as unfair too because they don't have a choice either. Just wondering what all of you think.

if it is for health resones, it is very fair

but i am jewish, and we do it in my relegion, and yea, it's not fair cause this is a visibale thing that means: "this baby w'd be forced to be jewish" though it's a bit cruel, it's a part of a tridtion, and something that means: "i am a jew" and kinda brings us together...

yea... m talking nonsense..
"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it." - buffy ann summers