Sex

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

makaalohilohi
Loyal

Re: Sex

Post by makaalohilohi »

i hate it when guys do that. my cousin got pregnant from this guy who was a little bit older and they're still together but i can't say how well that is. they're all stoners too. i hope she cleans up her act some time.. btu then again they do live in mississippi.
makaalohilohi
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

I was 14 years old...and I knew the guy for about a year. I was going out with him for that time aswell. He was 17 and I don't regret it - even to this day. :)

And about the too young bit - age is just a number...people aren't ready for sex when they are 20+ - some are - It depends on YOU and when YOU and ONLY YOU are ready. I was ready at 14. I was mature about it...I spoke to my parents and his parents - got him tested for STD's and got on the birth control pill and bought condoms. So yeah I was proper sorted. ;)

~ Keli xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
makaalohilohi
Loyal

Post by makaalohilohi »

oh geez. that had to have taken a lot of courage talking to both of your guys's parents. I don't think i would be able to do that if it was the only way i would get to have sex. kudos to you.
makaalohilohi
mookie
Loyal

Post by mookie »

well i was only 14 years old, i know disgusting, but i was forced into it and i feel like a slut and i regret everything i did.
I'm so lost

I'm barely here

I wish I could explain myself

But words escape me

It's too late

To save me

You're too late

You're too late
kristy
Loyal

Post by kristy »

i was 15, and he was 16. we knew eachother for about 3 years and had been dating for 5 months.
GrasshopperGirl
Loyal

Post by GrasshopperGirl »

No sex for me yet and i'm 18. I've dated quite a bit, just haven't found anyone i'd want to go that far with yet. However, i do start college in the fall...;) lol
My semi-secret journal

"Look back again at the pale blue dot above. Take a good long look at it. Stare at the dot for any long length of time and try to convince yourself that God created the whole Universe for one of the 10 million or so species (Humans) of life that inhabit that speck of dust. Now take it a step farther: Imagine that everything was made for a single shade of that species, or gender, or ethnic or religious subdivision. If this doesn't strike you as unlikely, pick another dot. Imagine it to be inhabited by a different form of intelligent life. They, too, cherish the notion of a God who has created everything for their benefit. How seriously would you take their claim?"

Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot.
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

im 16 years old and going out...but still going to wait.....until im 100% ready
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com