Masturbation2 Lol

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Mau-Mau
Loyal

Masturbation2 Lol

Post by Mau-Mau »

Hey everyone just wanted to ask well I get like really horny during my periods but how do you masturbate when your onit? does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks
Maur
Abbi
Veteran

Re: Masturbation2 Lol

Post by Abbi »

just rub your clit..but if you want to finger yourself then do it in the shower so you don't make a mess.I also get horny while I'm on my period :D lol
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

:blink: I get horny right before my period at least 2 days to a week before.... so i wanna hump anything and everything... oh yeah...

I dont masturbate though, so I can't give you any tips on that. Maybe try masturbating with a tampon???
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Ummm I guess you could masterbate with a tampon....lol that'd be really messy though.
so i wanna hump anything and everything...

lol you poor thing...you should just let it out! Masterbate! :woot: I wouldn't suggest sticking anything up there until after your period but you can always rub the clit.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Do it in the shower. Or try using running water like in a bath tub.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Quite the same, I always get horny before and during periods. My friend though gets so horny on her period... one day she was just walking around school talking about the size of peoples' dicks and asking every guy she knew how big they were and stuff. All kinds of dirty thoughts. It was hilarious, though :lol:
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
stoplooking
Loyal

Post by stoplooking »

I would just do it in the shower... I mean it would be kinda messy... :( but I mean you would be able to clean of quickly and the need wouldn't be as strong any more...

I knew this guy once who thaught it would be great to do a girl on her period... something about more lubrication. Lol. I thaught it was supa-gross... lol. But if you don't then, heck, run out and find a guy like that! lol.
mookie
Loyal

Post by mookie »

i get really horny too so me and my boyfriend dry hump, it sucks because all i want to do is have sex and i cant. its like putting a toy in a kids face and saying no you cant play with it.
I'm so lost

I'm barely here

I wish I could explain myself

But words escape me

It's too late

To save me

You're too late

You're too late
makaalohilohi
Loyal

Post by makaalohilohi »

bathtub with running water over your clit. OOOHHHH i'm a big fan of that now...
makaalohilohi
Mau-Mau
Loyal

Post by Mau-Mau »

Thanks everyone .......;) good advice......=)
Maur
*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

*LOL* Whut is wit this bathtub thing! hee hee! How do yew do that!?!
filling up on heartaches and cheap wine...*