Orgasms

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

mookie
Loyal

Orgasms

Post by mookie »

i was just wondering how you know when you have reached an orgasm or are about to? everytime i think i am going to have one i have to stop myself because im scared i might go crazy,lol. any advice?
I'm so lost

I'm barely here

I wish I could explain myself

But words escape me

It's too late

To save me

You're too late

You're too late
makaalohilohi
Loyal

Re: Orgasms

Post by makaalohilohi »

i haven't had one yet but i'm sure you'd notice.
makaalohilohi
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

Well usually when you you cum you have orgasmed. Cumming is a result of an orgasm pretty much. An orgasm is a very intense feeling. I know how you feel when you say you have to stop because your scared you might go crazy. I was like that. When my boyfriend first started fingering me and rubbing my clit I would make him stop alot because I was scared. I had never had an orgasm before. I guess I was scared of orgasming. I have learned that an orgasm is really nothing to be scared of. Its normal.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Mugsy24
Loyal

Post by Mugsy24 »

I heard that an orgasm is 8 times the feelings of a sneeze. If you can't picture that then I'd stick with the cuming part. Don't worry if you go crazy- you'll be missing out for a long time if you don't let yourself go.

Image~Megs
mookie
Loyal

Post by mookie »

this is a stupid question, how do you know when your cuming? :shy:
I'm so lost

I'm barely here

I wish I could explain myself

But words escape me

It's too late

To save me

You're too late

You're too late
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

Originally posted by mookie@Jul 26 2003, 08:14 PM

this is a stupid question, how do you know when your cuming? :shy:

aww, its not stupid. Its kind of hard to explain. During an orgasm you get a really intense feeling and the pressure keeps building and building and then eventually the pressure builds so much that you can't hold it in anymore and you just release it. I don't know if that makes any sense or if you understand what I mean. I am not sure how else to explain it.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Hun, trust me..you will just KNOW..it is an AWESOME feeling..you can't even imagine the feeling..so when it comes you just KNOW
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Abbi@Jul 27 2003, 11:50 AM

Hun, trust me..you will just KNOW..it is an AWESOME feeling..you can't even imagine the feeling..so when it comes you just KNOW
That's basically it...you'll know...because once you get it...it's absolutely awesome.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

it's like a pulsating feeling, a rush, a longing for more and more to the point where u almost cant take how much u want it. its hard to explain, you'll know. especially if it's a good one.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."