Really Confused

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Blackdarkness
Loyal

Really Confused

Post by Blackdarkness »

Me and my bf started doing stuff, just like fingering but I dont really mind that. But when I went over his house yesterday he kinda started dry humping me, and he kept asking me if it was alright with me and I said yes because I was ejoying it. But after I got home and had time to think i started getting confused about it and I couldn't beleive i did it. It wasn't a big deal really or anything and I dont know why it bothers me. I am not ready to have sex and he knows that and would never push anything like that on me. And advice?
Bkm2004
Loyal

Re: Really Confused

Post by Bkm2004 »

Just tell him how you felt about it afterwards and let him know that it's not changing how you feel about having sex right now.
Oh when I don?t know

I don?t know what he's after

But he's so beautiful

Such a beautiful disaster

And if I could hold on

Through the tears and the laughter

Would it be beautiful?

Or just a beautiful disaster

To My Dad:

Hey dad look at me

Think back and talk to me

Did I grow up according to the plan?

And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?

But it hurts when you disapprove all along
jamsprincess27
Loyal

Post by jamsprincess27 »

Hey well I want to say that it is a good thing that you don't want sex yet cause I wish I would have waited but I mean tell him that you felt confused and you think you guys should wait for the dry humping and stuff tell him boundries what you are okay with and not just so you guys are clear on everything communications is the key to any good relationship
Mugsy24
Loyal

Post by Mugsy24 »

Yeah its easy to get caught up in the moment and then later on when you have time to settle down and think about it you might second guess your actions. So I'd set boundaries for yourself and let him know so you don't have to face that uneasy feeling later.

Image~Megs
*Scully*
Loyal

Post by *Scully* »

the same kinda thing happened to me a little while ago actually. theres this guy who im kinda seeing (lol very long story and thats just the easiest way to say it) and when i was at his house, we ended up getting caught up in the moment and he went down on me. i had never done anything remotely close to that, so it was a huge step for me. and before he went down on he, we were dry humping. it felt really good, but when i got home and thought about it, i felt really confused like you do right now. so i talked to him and told him that it felt really good, but it honestly didnt feel right for me, and that i thought we should wait awhile to do anything like that again. he understood and now we both know how far we can go. (lol sorry, that was a long explanation) but my point is that you should talk to him about this. tell him exactly how youre feeling about it. hell understand, and if he doesnt understand, that means hes not the guy for you anyways. but definitely talk and tell him how you feel. communication is always key in a relationship. good luck! ;)
If anyone needs help or just needs to talk, I'm here. You can e-mail me or pm me anytime.

~Scully

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

"They don't love you like I love you"

"Why, that's positively delicious!"
Blackdarkness
Loyal

Post by Blackdarkness »

thanks for all the advice, I'll talk to him right away ^_^
mookie
Loyal

Post by mookie »

did you feel uncomfortable at all? talking to him is the best thing to do and just one piece of advice,dont rush into sex because you could regret it when your older.
I'm so lost

I'm barely here

I wish I could explain myself

But words escape me

It's too late

To save me

You're too late

You're too late
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

do what u feel is right go at ur speed and hey it is so ok that u know ur limits
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee