Boring Sex

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CelicaGurl2004
Loyal

Boring Sex

Post by CelicaGurl2004 »

The guy I'm having sex with wants better sex. I just don't know how or what to do to help this. I want it to be more exciting. Any ideas??
I love my Celica!!!
Hammurabi
Loyal

Re: Boring Sex

Post by Hammurabi »

There's all kinds of posts in this forum that could help, just spend some time looking around and you might find something good to surprise him with. Probably the best thing to do would be to ask him what you could do to make things better.

I dunno. Maybe the problem is him. Maybe he's not having enough fun because he's not entirely sure what to do to please you or he doesn't spend enough time trying. I know a lot of guys have that problem.

If the problem isn't entirely technique you could work on finding more interesting places/situations to do it. I think there was a thread on the subject a while back with a lot of good ideas in it.

Good luck, hopefuly some of this helped.
Look...there's blood under that bridge...

(angst=ambience)
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

a numerous amounts of ideas i can throw at u :

1) interesting places to do it in. - sometimes to make sex exciting, the bed is just not enough.

2) Roleplay - try to find his desires, if he likes nurses, dress up in a nurses outfit. Do something that will make him even more excited about sex.

3) Blindfolds and handcuffs - as wierd as it sounds, sometimes a man will like being put way out of control, and letting the woman do it for him, blindfolding him so he doesnt know whats going on or handcuffs could make things exciting, but scary too so becareful not to scare him.

4) Foods - Whipcream, Chocolate Syrup, Honey, all those aprhodisiacs which will make not only your partner more excited but yourself, leading to pretty much wild sex.

Personally i think unless ur truly in love with the guy then u can be doing the wild sex ordeal. its fun, but sex is a serious thing, so u shouldnt just be having casual sex just to do it.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Hammurabi
Loyal

Post by Hammurabi »

Wtf is an aprhodisiac?
Look...there's blood under that bridge...

(angst=ambience)
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

Something, such as a drug or food, arousing sexual desire.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .