Confused

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Hisui Kitsune
Loyal

Confused

Post by Hisui Kitsune »

Hello,

I'm bi at least I think I am I have very strong feelings for my best friend Demon. But I'm not totally sure if I'm bi or not. You see a few months ago I was raped, while in a relationship after I told him he began to put me down all the time and a few months before I broke up with him he began to hit me. But that is in the past....anyways as of late I check out guys with my friends and stuff and they're not attractive to me. Then I'll check out girls with my gay friend and they don't seem attractive to me I'm not really attracted to anyone but Demon and demon has a boyfriend she really likes. As of late I've begun to feel really lonely ya know the type of lonely that you want a mate (b/f or g/f). I want to hook up with someone but all my relationships turn really really bad. Plus the fact that really no one wants to go out with me...I'm easy to control I know this and all the men I've dated have seen that and taken control of me...But I need to know am I bi or lesbian...or what...I'm really confused. Plz help me I'd really apriciate it. Ja ne! :ermm:
Rock-a-bye Baby

Lesson, Lesson, If you see a stranger follow him....

Rock-a-bye baby, from shadows I come

Someone once told me all wrongs will be undone

Rock-a-bye baby, to all those who died:

I am here now. I'll put things right

Rock-a-bye baby, still I must kill

I am the monster that slaughters for thrills

Rock-a-bye baby, from peace comes a new war

I have returned to avenge you all

Rock-a-bye baby, there's blood on the ground

There's demons and ghosts that hunt without sound

Rock-a-bye baby, oh father can you see

What once was locked now has been set free.

~Sora~

In the darkness the Dragon wakes,

To a cold heart the Dragon takes,

You by my side the Dragon sleeps,

On Dragon wings our hopes will leap.
falling
Loyal

Re: Confused

Post by falling »

its natural to go through a phase of liking people of the same sex.sometimes its just a part of growing up, or it could be that you're bi or gay. if you just have feelings for one person you won't be able to see what you are yet. if you find everyone you like is female you may well be gay. but its better not to label yourself. be open to everything. only you can decide your sexuality.

good luck
i know what i feel, but i'm afraid to show it, inside, so real, no one else could know it, the whole truth and no lies, cutting deeper i can hear my soul cry, come on testify.
Hisui Kitsune
Loyal

Post by Hisui Kitsune »

You see I've like Demon for a few years now and my feelings are really strong I know this because every relationship I enter I always think about her and I guess that distances me from my current b/f. Plus another one of my friends is trying to hook me up with a guy and he seems really sweet and he acts just like me...so if we hook up this one may be a good one. Well I have to go Ja matta ne minna-san! :)
Rock-a-bye Baby

Lesson, Lesson, If you see a stranger follow him....

Rock-a-bye baby, from shadows I come

Someone once told me all wrongs will be undone

Rock-a-bye baby, to all those who died:

I am here now. I'll put things right

Rock-a-bye baby, still I must kill

I am the monster that slaughters for thrills

Rock-a-bye baby, from peace comes a new war

I have returned to avenge you all

Rock-a-bye baby, there's blood on the ground

There's demons and ghosts that hunt without sound

Rock-a-bye baby, oh father can you see

What once was locked now has been set free.

~Sora~

In the darkness the Dragon wakes,

To a cold heart the Dragon takes,

You by my side the Dragon sleeps,

On Dragon wings our hopes will leap.
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Well, people can't tell you "yes you're lesbian or bi"....its up to you to realize what you feel towards the same sex or the opposite sex. People often tell me its your "choice"...but I dont think you just wake up one and decide that you'll be lesbo for one day... it doesnt go like that.

Sometimes we infatuate ourselves with our friends, and we just need that one person no matter who it is to be with that you feel good to be around with....

....as I've said before "time" is a factor here. Just give it time. And hey..if you are bi, lesbian... there's many people in here that'll support you and you dont have to be ashamed of what you are. You are your own unique being.

I'm done

~one~
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Like everyone has said we can not say "Oh yes you are bi/lesbian" because we don't know. That is up to you to choose or not to choose. I personally don't think you should rush into labelling yourself so early. What is a label? Just a little nothing. With or without a label you are still the same person. You will still be you no matter what label you choose. So why worry and stress over something that really doesn't matter just yet?

You could just admire your best friend in a friendly way but you are just mistaking it for a "fancy" way. Or you could be bisexual or a lesbian.

Honestly I don't know but it doesn't really matter what gender(s) you fancy. You will still be you no matter what.

So be yourself and experiment and don't label yourself until you are 100% sure.

Oh and don't feel alone - I have been through that and I went through it for 2 years...I have now only finally just known 100% certain who I really am and what gender(s) I really fancy. :) It will take time...but trust me it is worth it.

Good luck darling and if you ever need to talk, rant to or even bitch at I am ALWAYS here for you. I'm just a PM away.

~ Keli xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
boy_freak87
Loyal

Post by boy_freak87 »

Its ok to be who you really are. i hope you get what you want. i admit it im bi too. i date my friends. there is nothin wrong with it. whether your a girl or a guy. im a girl who dates my friends. alot of my friends are me too. yes i hide away and only tell a few ppl cuz i get scared on how ppl feel, but there is nothin wrong with being the way you are.

im here if you need to talk to someone. :hug:

chrissy. :D
~*day and night i wanna hold you tight. without a single fight.

night and day, everything will be ok.

you are my everything a wonderful sight.

you turn my dark day into bright.

cuz i love you.*~

tina
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

I have days like that. Not attracted to really anyone. Then I go to target, for some odd reason ALL the bi/lesbian hott girls go to Target here. But anyway,its ok to be questionable. Dont Worry. When love hits you. Trust me, its going to hit you when you least expect it. :D
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die