Millons For Marriage

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Britt
Veteran

Re: Millons For Marriage

Post by Britt »

i signed it..i hate bush...we should all go kill him...gahh..i hate him..i used to like him..like....a month ago...and then i started to learn more..and now i hate him..gahhh..he is a very shitty president..and he is trying to take away more rights...isn't this a free country...damn..its being run by a bunch of nazi's...

She Lay Gutted
Veteran

Post by She Lay Gutted »

I wouldn't say that if I were you. They've probably got government cronies watching over us and making sure that we don't start thinking for ourselves.....

Bah, they're probably monitering what we're saying.
"So when I disapear,

She will still be here...

Sifting my remains through the ashes.

She's not ordinary.

She's just. like. me." - Bottom Feeder [Project 86]

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yep..they probably are monitering everything we do on the internet...damn government..

sOcCeRoCkEr04
Loyal

Post by sOcCeRoCkEr04 »

signed :rolleyes:
keEP on keepING on--

livejournal add me to your friend list *if you wish...

(cause i need you now more than ever before)

-->love the ones you got<--

" i watched the one i love leave me to love someone else, right in front of me, without saying a word. that, is what i consider the worst kind of love. "
xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

I signed it as soon as I saw this board! That man and his stupid brother, Jeb Bush should never be in any type of office! Idiots. Plus thats against our rights!

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Either way, we're stating our freedom of speech, aren't we? So they can't do anything. Not unless we state we ARE going to. Hey, if we want to sign a petition, then that's OUR choice!
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

cuteandplayful
Loyal

Post by cuteandplayful »

I'm not gay or bi, but I signed it proudly for my fellow americans! lol.. I do believe equality might bring peace someday! I also sent it on to my friends! Forget Bush and his stupid ideas, we're the people! :D
It seems to be that on Oct. 14, 2006, I'll be bring my own lil blessing into this world. I'm so happy, I will do everything to make sure my baby has everything good! It makes my heart ache, I cant wait! I know it wont always be perfect, but we'll make the best out of every moment. Its worth it.

I'm deeply in love with someone who makes the world make sense.

You know when you love someone, you cant explain why, it all just makes sense in a crazy way. Its addicting but it makes you open your eyes and live for who and what you are. There is just something about the way they make you feel, it just opens your heart and makes you love. You cant control it, the emotions you feel. For me, it makes me a happier, brighter person. I'm grateful for this.
The Sage Nabooru
Loyal

Post by The Sage Nabooru »

I'll admit, I was raised in a Republican family, and when this whole "War on Terrorism" started, I was more than upset when I was told stories about "Iraqi children being used as target practice" and that kind of BS, I was too smart to believe them. I was also an idiot for going on my pro-Bush campaign. Getting rid of terrorism is one thing, and I'll admit that Bush has taken hold of what, in my opinion, Clinton just let slide, but seriously, this guy is waaaaay to conservative (and waaaaay too interested in oil; it's good Saddam's gone, but it's like that's all they cared about, and most likely they would've let Saddam go on killing people if he'd promised to let them have Iraqi oil). Wake up, Bushie! It's 2003! People have EQUAL RIGHTS! There's all different kinds of people in the world - who is Bush to say what they can do with their lives, if they're not hurting anybody? Stupid Bush.
I love Alanis Morissette, The White Stripes, Sheryl Crow, The Beatles, Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bjork, U2, and so many others that influence my music. Write if you are interested.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

And I second that one. If we're doing this to have our rights, then what are we doing to harm others? What? Their poor little eyes? Oh well to them. We have to see guy and girls kiss and who said everyone wants to see that? So...go with our rights! It's our opinions! :) :D And I'm proud of that!
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

turfuffled tna
Loyal

Post by turfuffled tna »

Done and done. and sent so soem buddies.
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

i signed it and sent it to every1 i know and my mom signed it also. Mr Bush is suppossed to be leading and setting an example he is not and he should be ashamed of himself
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

once again i stay, law and state should NOT be mixed. It kinda negates the whole idea of a FREE country
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
SadGurrL182
Dedicated

Post by SadGurrL182 »

I signed it awhile ago....but i think I'll send it to some friends now. :)
*sometimes i wish i was brave i wish i was stronger i wish i could feel no pian* ~boxcar racer

Hehe i love Will and Grace!

"I dont think i really knew for sure until we were in bed together. You know I took one look at you in your sexy underwear and i just went OH I AM GAY!" ~will
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

hey i signed it and left this as a comment

"Hey, I think that Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, and Transexuals should be able to be married. I mean they ARE our brothers and sisters. I am not just saying that because i am gay, i am saying that because they are people to. This is being sexist if you do not allow them to get married! Is this a time to have another Civil War? Because what you are doing is almost the same thing that our forefathers did to the blacks. The United States of America is about freedom; freedom to marry who we want to marry. Weither it is a same-sex or opposite-sex marriage, we should be allowed to occomplish what we want to. No matter what you do here, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transexuals will be around forever. The blacks didn't go away, and nor will the gays, lesbians, bisexuals, or transexuals. We are going to stay no matter what!"
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

That's a really good statement. I wish I could put in what I wrote, but I can't. Either way, people say the church is against it but nobody knows exactly what God or anyone sacred like him thinks. We're like anyone else. Nobody should care. Let us walk free, just like anyone else could.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------