Get A Girl

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

turfuffled tna
Loyal

Get A Girl

Post by turfuffled tna »

Ive just admitted my bisexuality recently but im so afraid to approach a felmale. I think its completely different then opposite sex, rejection is more common and i dont know how to pick out the right ones if you know what i mean. :S help
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Re: Get A Girl

Post by oneforthemoney »

Well..

Um, I'll start off by saying, just be yourself around people, try to meet people...talk without being afraid or shy or anything. Get to know people, what they like etc. All you can do is wait, until you meet someone that would be like you. Its surprising how many people really are bisexual/lez/gay even when you've been around them for years. I'd never think I'd meet a girl that was like me, or even interested in me...and I did in the matter of months

Just be patient (4)

~one~
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yeah...all there is to do is meet ppl..hang out with them..get to know them..and you'll eventualy be able to find someone...just be patient..wait for someone to come to you....

fears0fs0rr0wnpain
Loyal

Post by fears0fs0rr0wnpain »

i dunno exactly how i meet the people i do, i live in a small town when i moved here being BI was like something that was totally foriegn to these people, but i was open about myself and i guess a few of my brothers friends were disscussing me in school and later that week i had four girls calling me telling me they're glad i can be who i am and not worry about it, but you gotta just get to know people, maybe go to a gay and lesbian spot, like a club or something you'll find someone be patient
We may never be as bright as the stars in the sky, but one day we should all realize, we can be the brightest stars on earth

One day i'll be where i want to be, looking down to see you there, to acknowldge all that you have given to me and i'll realize you're not really thereHAHAHAHA BOOOGADY BOOOGADY nanana boo