Lesbian Or Bi?

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CausticTears
Veteran

Lesbian Or Bi?

Post by CausticTears »

I'm in love with a girl, gosh so in love...we both love eachother so it's good, but we're both females and i just it's confusing a bit...cause i don't know what i am..lesbian or bi? It doesn't matter, i guess...but i'm confused with my sexuality. I look at guys and think they're cute..but i can't picture myself with them, kissing them...??

I look at girls and think they're cute too..but i can't picture myself with them, kissing them either?????

I don't know what I'm saying..I don't know how i feel towards guys and girls...

All i know for sure is that I'm in love with a girl.

Anybody else been in this confusing stage?

:blink:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Re: Lesbian Or Bi?

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

hmm im not but that does sound a bit frustrating, dont worry about labeling yourself right now just be with whom you want to be with and worry about what you are later. if youre lesbian or bi, either way it doesnt matter, just be yourself, and yes im sure lots of people go thru confusing stages, its part of growing up and being a teenage...good luck finguring things out!

*.*steff*.*
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

you don't need to label yourself....if your not sure..then just wait until you are...and you are inlove with a girl..so..its obvious you like women..but..you say you can't picture kising them....so..thats a little confusing..and you say you also acn't picture yourself with a guy or kissing them either...you just find them to be attractive..so..maybe you do like guys as well...because you feel the same about them as you do girls..and your inlove with a girl....i don't know..just wait and see what happens...don't put a rush on figuring things out..let it come to you..

tornandalone
Loyal

Post by tornandalone »

i wouldnt worry about if ur bi or lesbian it really shouldnt matter....just see how it goes and ur find out what u are! dont worry!
"faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

my getto name is...Fellatio Kawfi!!
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Well, maybe it's just that you're not completely ready for those feelings yet. Or it's possible you aren't used to them. In teeny bits of ways I know what you're talking about. Everyone wants a label right away. Don't worry, and just don't decide right away what you want to be. You should decide to be with any gender you want. And when you finally get feelings for another (Say maybe a guy for instance) then maybe you are bi. But you said you love a girl and you love each other. There's part of an answer for you. You don't have to exactly be intimate with someone to have feelings for them and decide what you are. (I hope I'm making sense) What I'm trying to say is, kiss when you're ready. Decide when you're ready. :) These are your choices and I hope you come to one soon.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Question : How old are you ? and how long have you felt like this? Have you dated anyone before?
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Originally posted by oneforthemoney@Aug 28 2003, 11:41 PM

Question : How old are you ? and how long have you felt like this? Have you dated anyone before?

I'm 16. How long? About a year or close to a year. I've dated before, one guy...we lasted 3 months, but it was nothing special, he didn't care about me, just wanted some i guess.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges
MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Post by MenaceToSociety »

This is how I like to think of myself. I'm just incredibly open-mided, no labels. Who I fall in love with is who I fall in love with and that's the end of that. You don't need to label yourself. With me, anything goes. You could be the same way as me.
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Yeah, just see where this relationship goes with you and your friend... if it progresses and you like being with her in many ways, if you know what I mean, then you'd be able to identify "hwhat" you are and who you are

it takes time ( 8)

~one~
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

dont feel rushed to label your sexuality. labels suck! just go with the flow and live your life how you want to. if you only want to date girls...then do that...and same for guys. keep your options open, because labeling yourself something like "lesbian" or "bi" has a lasting psychological effect on you and if you decide otherwise down the road then you will undergo a lot of stress and confusion. :)
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Thanks you guys, for replying,..i feel less confused. I guess I just have to try not to look for a label for myself. i am who i am, whoever that may be. I know I'm in love with a girl..and that's that..i'm dalia who loves kristen....ey?

Thanks again.

=)

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

That's the spirit ...don't let other people tell who and who you can't love, you love who you love.... there's nothing wrong with loving someone.

Take care

:) ~one~
GrasshopperGirl
Loyal

Post by GrasshopperGirl »

Perhaps you are asexual?? :wacko: Sorry, i shouldn't joke about this sort of thing.

Don't worry about labeling yourself. It doesn't matter what your sexuality is. You will fall in love with whoever you're meant to. The important thing is that you're open minded about it (which you are, obviously). If it's a guy or a girl, it doesn't make any difference.

But if you're worried about what to say when/if people ask you, you can tell them you're "label free." if you feel like explaining it to them.

give yourself some time (i hate hearing that, too) and things will work themselves out.

For now, be greatful that you're in love with someone who loves you. That's a hard thing to find. :)

~Liz
My semi-secret journal

"Look back again at the pale blue dot above. Take a good long look at it. Stare at the dot for any long length of time and try to convince yourself that God created the whole Universe for one of the 10 million or so species (Humans) of life that inhabit that speck of dust. Now take it a step farther: Imagine that everything was made for a single shade of that species, or gender, or ethnic or religious subdivision. If this doesn't strike you as unlikely, pick another dot. Imagine it to be inhabited by a different form of intelligent life. They, too, cherish the notion of a God who has created everything for their benefit. How seriously would you take their claim?"

Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot.
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Thanks. That's a good thing to say...I'm label free...hmm...yes. Thank you. I am lucky :wub: to have my girly.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I can see that this has pretty much been settled, but i thought that i would put my 2 cents in (aww! i cant stay away from using clitches!!)

but, don't be so egar to give your self a lable...when you feel right then give your self one...i mean if you are w/ a girl then most likily you are either bi or a lesbian...

i am just glad to see that you are happy with yourself...i come across soo many people who don't want to be a lesbian / gay and try to make themself to be straight!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hmm..are you and this girl in a full sexual relationship?

I can understand what you mean. My view on life is just that girl/guy it doesnt matter. What matters is how you are attracted to them, how they make you feel, and how you can love anybody. Just go with what you feel is right, and everythign will work out in the end.

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...