When I Am Older

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

When I Am Older

Post by SirPostAlot »

When i grow up i want to be an accountant...do you think that people won't

come to be when they find out that i am gay?
true
Loyal

Re: When I Am Older

Post by true »

When you're an accountant (I'm sure you'll make it!!!), it won't be your clients' (or anyone elses')

business that you're gay- that's your own very personal info. You don't have to wear a shirt that

says "hey I'm gay" you can just be you and be comfortable being you, that's enough.

And you know what, sometimes I feel like my life is meaningless too. . . I think we all do at some

point. . . for me it was like, everything in my life is too perfect, I've been given everything, I feel

selfish and useless and like if I died nothing would change. I felt like a tiny ant in a huge anthill. . .

but you know what? We all impact each other- without one person, the whole history of the

world would change. . . you never know what happens with all the little things you do. . .

maybe a smile you gave a stranger saved their life, maybe you helped your younger sibling

get through a tough time in their life. . . I know all your advice on this site has really helped me.

I mean, look around you, you're changing lives for the better as I type this. . . Don't doubt

your worth, ever. Love!!!
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

What true said is so correct. Your sexuality is no one elses' buissness unless you make it that way, and someone's sexual preference should have nothing to do with wheather they should be your accountant or not. I do not think the world is so crule that you would have no customers, but I do know that if you rub anything in peoples faces, they will not like you. So as long as you maintain yourself in a respectful manner, you will do fine, no matter what your sexual preference is.

-My thoughts

-FiZz :drool:
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Well these guys pretty much said it :) You are who you are, your personal life is your business, and work is separate from personal endeavours.... and if people EVER do stupid things like that by not going to gay doctors or gay therapists, then they themselves have people-issues... cause that's just stupid. Being gay and lez, does not change your profession or make it more or less 'gay'...its just a job. People are low..
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

And so on and so on...lol

Even if anyone else did find out, it won't be in your job application. And it's just a sexuality that no one should care about. It's like any guy could look at a girl's breasts and be at their job. ANYway, they wouldn't be able to fire you because of you being gay. That's just doing it for prejudice reasons and I don't think they're supposed to even do that. Don't worry! I think you'll be great and nothing about being gay will fit in there! :D
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."