Okae I Need Some Advice.

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

smlltwn_chick
Loyal

Okae I Need Some Advice.

Post by smlltwn_chick »

OKae.. well I'm with this girl that I just fell head over heels for. :wub:

But like.. before we we're together she had this really lengthy long distance relationship .. and like she thought they were soul mates and stuff. But she ended it for me. and three weeks before we met she was with another girl and thought she was the one for her.

What should I do I mean I really like her but she seems to just give her feelings so easily! I'm really guarded and I don't wanna get hurt whenever she finds a new interest. :(

SO any little thing will help just yeah i don't know
*She's a mystery

My most beautiful regret

I will never understand her

She's a mystery

The only promise I can keep

Even in my dreams she ruins me*

*I've found the one I need.. The only trick will be to get her to show up at my door arms full of lilies and eyes full of love*

Life..Written on blank white pages

*out and open L-girl*
MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Re: Okae I Need Some Advice.

Post by MenaceToSociety »

I'm not really sure what to tell you, except to be careful. Watch out, hope she doesn't fall too fast, and don't fall too fast yourself. If you need anything, I'm here you can PM me.
GrasshopperGirl
Loyal

Post by GrasshopperGirl »

I was kind of in the same situation with my girl. She falls for people much MUCH easier than I do. maybe you should just talk to her about how you feel. i think if you were to tell her that you're scared of getting hurt, because of her past, it might be a useful thing for her to consider. worst case scenario: she says, what the hell?! why are you questioning my affections! how rude! and if she says that, my dear, she doesn't deserve to be your girlfriend anyway.

Good luck!

~Liz
My semi-secret journal

"Look back again at the pale blue dot above. Take a good long look at it. Stare at the dot for any long length of time and try to convince yourself that God created the whole Universe for one of the 10 million or so species (Humans) of life that inhabit that speck of dust. Now take it a step farther: Imagine that everything was made for a single shade of that species, or gender, or ethnic or religious subdivision. If this doesn't strike you as unlikely, pick another dot. Imagine it to be inhabited by a different form of intelligent life. They, too, cherish the notion of a God who has created everything for their benefit. How seriously would you take their claim?"

Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot.
true
Loyal

Post by true »

Be honest with her- your feelings should be just as important (or more important) to her as her own- she needs to know you. Be careful not to fall to fast for her, but don't hold back just because of her past. . . I dunno, this is tough.

Just be honest, in relationships, it's always best. GOOD LUCK!!! LOVE!!!!
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

This situation can be tough. But you should try to get over her. Past IS hard, but go on without her because she has someone else, and now she's thinking she's in love. She's NOT in love. She used to word without knowing how to. Just try as best you can. :clover: It's hard, PM me if you need anything more hun.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Hun, I think you shouldn't take the risk.. .it sounds too.... I don't know. It sounds like there is something fishy about it.
-Sam!
smlltwn_chick
Loyal

Post by smlltwn_chick »

I don't know its tuff .. she means a lot to me but its so hard to figure out what she is thinking about stuff :wacko:
*She's a mystery

My most beautiful regret

I will never understand her

She's a mystery

The only promise I can keep

Even in my dreams she ruins me*

*I've found the one I need.. The only trick will be to get her to show up at my door arms full of lilies and eyes full of love*

Life..Written on blank white pages

*out and open L-girl*
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Yeah, she gave alot up to be with you .... I know how that feels. Sometimes you gotta move on, and that's what she did.. I agree with everyone else - talk to her, tell her you're afraid... you don't wanna be "handed down" like the other girl.. and that she shouldnt say things that she might not truly feel.. I know people say things when the think its love but it isnt..

~one~
Mike8
Loyal

Post by Mike8 »

I agree with "oneforthemoney", it's from my own experience. One of my previous girlfriends was engaged to a guy on the other side of the country, she broke up with him for me. I later found out that she broke up with another guy that she was "in love" with to date the guy she was engaged to. It's probably the same thing in your situation. It sounds like this girl is very fickle when it comes to liking someone. No offense of course, but what I'm saying is, you should be careful as not to just be the girl that she leaves for someone else. I went through the same thing and it really pained me.
I'm gay and proud of it, Thank you very much!

-"I'm not here to please people, I am who I am and I won't change for anybody" - Me

-"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

-"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right" - Unknown

FIGHT HOMOPHOBIA!!!