Gay TV Shows

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Deralti
Loyal

Re: Gay TV Shows

Post by Deralti »

Originally posted by Katt+Jul 5 2004, 06:01 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Katt @ Jul 5 2004, 06:01 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-oneforthemoney@Jun 29 2004, 10:57 PM

what about six feet under? ...

I heard of that one but don't get the station... unless I pay to watch one of the episodes. Wish I could though...[/b][/quote]

Just because it has a gay guy in it doesn't make it a gay show.

Or, actually, what the FUCK is a gay show?[/annoyed]
Moderator of Suicide

Gay Kirby! (^_(O.o)

My avatar is actually a happy scene, don't be fooled.

So you're [insert non-straight sexuality here], does it look like I give a damn?

"Who is deralti? is she hot?"
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

I think I've said this before....

A "gay show" is a show where one of the main characters is gay. (This is just my opinion, because there is no actual definition)

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Originally posted by Deralti+Jul 5 2004, 10:03 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Deralti @ Jul 5 2004, 10:03 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by Katt@Jul 5 2004, 06:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-oneforthemoney
@Jun 29 2004, 10:57 PM

what about six feet under? ...

I heard of that one but don't get the station... unless I pay to watch one of the episodes. Wish I could though...

Just because it has a gay guy in it doesn't make it a gay show.

Or, actually, what the FUCK is a gay show?[/annoyed][/b][/quote]

Just because I said I wanted to see the show doesn't mean it's because it's a "gay" show.

Goddamnit. I could care less what a show is about.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."