Why Me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

girl_about_town
Veteran

Why Me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by girl_about_town »

i think i am bi.

i dont want to be.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

how can i stop this from happening? can i really just live a lie?
Love Katie x x x
hopeless_
Loyal

Re: Why Me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by hopeless_ »

why don't u want to be bi??... and even if u do live a lie, u're feelings won't change, and u'll just have even more stress by keeping such a secret... besides if u really don't like being bi, u r still half straight... but i don't really see what's the problem... personally i think gay and bi people are the best!!! it doesn't matter if you are bi or straight, your personality won't change...

take care,

andy
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Post by XTorn2PiecesLPX »

I went through the same thing when i was figuring out that im bi. I went through a whole stage of denial too. Why is it that you dont want to be bi? I love being bi lol. More options for dating :D PM me or instant message me on AIM if you need or want to talk to me about anything at all Much <3 -Molly
Cause I am stricken and cant let you go ~Disturbed

The prettiest people do the ugliest things ~ K. West

Do you pull me up just to push me down again ~Mudvayne

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back
girl_about_town
Veteran

i dont wanna b bi cos it scares me and i dont no how ppl wil react. my ex says its cool but he's laid back like that, others aren't. also how wud i do anything about it? i dont no any bi girls
Love Katie x x x
LadiesMan551986
Loyal

Post by LadiesMan551986 »

When guys hear that your bi one thing pops into there mind, 3-somes. Girls...errr....I don't think they will really care. And besides who says you have to come out and say, "I'm bi," that's just retarded. The truth is noone cares if your bi other than your boyfriend becuase he will be a guy and say 3-some when you reach that level of dating.
My site==CaperMan Enterprize

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'If you have to ask why, it's becuase you touch yourself at night</td</tr</table<div class='signature'

Fill in Your Damn Profiles, it's not hard and it helps people help you.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

hmm... im going to move this to sexuality

=========
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Well, there's no way to "change" to be straight. But, being bi, if you only want people to see your straight side, you have the option to do that. That's what I'm doing right now until I go to college. You're just going to have to accept it eventually or be miserable the rest of your life that there's one side of you that you can't expose because of fear. Fear is a part of everyday life and you have to stand up to that fear, or else you will be one very freightful person.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Hun, bisexuality / homosexuality really isn't that big of a shock to people these days...true it is still a shock to some but i mean i fyou are bi there really isn;t anything you should be asared of...

But if you wish to live a lie (which is emotionally drainful - for me anyway) then you can...its up to you, hun

~jeff~
ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

hey!! bEING bI IS SOOOOO mmuch fun!!! iTS like if u dont wanna be bothered w/ boys you can chill w/ girls for awhile! so many options..u get the best of both worlds..UGHHHHH sooo much fun!! :D

peace

mal mal
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

Tsk tsk tsk...there's nothing wrong with being bi. That's just how you are. If you want to live a lie, do it. But I don't think you'll be happy.

Damn...why can't I take my own advice?

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

People may be shocked at first, but they'll still care about you-you're still the same person. Being bi's cool, nothing to be ashamed of. And how do you know there arent any bi girls where you live? Maybe they are still in the 'closet'?

I don't think you should start labelling yourself, if 'you think'. It may just be your hormones playing up a bit. Just wait for a while, and if you still feel that way, there might be a possibility you're bi.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
girl_about_town
Veteran

yeah i bet there r loads at uni. i dunno if i'd dare do anything about it tho. they all think im a 'maneater' at uni cos ive slept with a *few* ;) men, but thats cos i wanted ppl to think im straighter than straight if u get wot i mean.
Love Katie x x x
Matdredalia
Loyal

Post by Matdredalia »

I never "didn't want to be bi", but I wasn't sure if I was at first and it scared me. Eventually though, you have to come to grips with who and what you are.

Living a lie won't do you any good. It'll only hurt you worse.

I use to care way too much what people thought of me, and it sounds like you do too. Being bi and coming out is what taught me that other people don't make a damn. The only person you have to answer to is you. Period.

And the only people that matter are the ones who love you for who you are. End of story. That's all that matters.
~Mandy

S-I Free since May 26th, 2004

Blog

"It doesn't take a weather man

To look around and see the weather

Jeb said he'd deliver Florida, folks

And boy did he ever

And we hold these truths to be self evident,

#1 George W. Bush is not President,

#2 America is not a true Democracy,

and #3 the Media is not fooling me"

~Ani DiFranco, Self Evident

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Yeah I kept asking myself....why do i have to be bi....I don't want to be. But you know what, things do get better if you believe they will....I'm actually having fun with my sexuality and getting to a point where I really know what i like.

Give it time
footiechick_69
Loyal

Post by footiechick_69 »

Being bi, isnt as bad as you think, thats who you are!

you can hide behind it, and act str8 and go out wiv the opposite sex, but you can only hide behind this for so long, until a girl comes along, who you really like, but then it doesnt matter the gender of the person its how u feel about them, and how they feel about you!

Sparkie
girl_about_town
Veteran

Originally posted by footiechick_69@Jul 29 2004, 09:29 AM

Being bi, isnt as bad as you think, thats who you are!

you can hide behind it, and act str8 and go out wiv the opposite sex, but you can only hide behind this for so long, until a girl comes along, who you really like, but then it doesnt matter the gender of the person its how u feel about them, and how they feel about you!

Sparkie

but how do you meet girls? ive only ever flirted n pulled lads. :wallbash: that's really confusing, i mean, how do you know if a girl likes you, more to the point how do you know she's bi/les?
Love Katie x x x
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey...

It's all in the body language. How a girl reacts to you, etc. Generally, it's much easier to tell if a guy is gay or not rather than a girl. (I'm an example of that. People would never know that I'm gay) Just...ask around. Perhaps find a GSA (gay straight alliance) in your school or town. You're bound to have friends who have friends who are gay, so just check around....eventually, you'll find somebody.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

Yea try some sports teams in your school! TRUST ME lol there is bound to be at least one gay chick if not more!

mal mal
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.
girl_about_town
Veteran

lol, im at uni and i could join the rugby team (they're all lesbians in there) but im not the rugby type - they'd crush me. lol. reckon im jus gonna ask my male friend who is bi to go to the gay bar with me. :D
Love Katie x x x
true
Loyal

Post by true »

Being bi is awesome!!!

Don't be sad to be who you are, be happy. Sure, you might meet discrimination- but what I'm learning is the only really horrible kind of discrimination is self-imposed. I think after all the crap I've taken from myself, I can take anyone!!

And remember, love is worth any peril that crosses it's path. When I'm holding my gf in my arms, I feel like none of that stuff really matters. It's all trivial compared to love. Sigh.