Bi Or Just Sexual?

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

ballin24
Loyal

Re: Bi Or Just Sexual?

Post by ballin24 »

I think that your bi curious

mal mal
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

I think you're just bi-curious. Once you have an experience, then you'll know.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

Bi-curious. Don't dwell on it though. Just see where everything takes you. Perhaps you'll fall in love with a girl, perhaps if you ever get in a sexual situation with a girl - you'll freak. Nobody knows until they've tried it out.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by fuctupkid@Sep 4 2004, 04:21 PM

Hello every......i think i might be bi......i am not sure htough......i would never see myself getting emotionally attached to a girl but i do see myself getting sexual with girl i know that right now in my life i really wouldn't consider dating a girl but i would make out with a girl and i reall really like guys in all way emotoinally sexually and psyhically....so would you consider me bi or just sexual? :wallbash:

Hello Kayla! :) haha...lalala...hmm...

Anyway: I think that you may be bi curious...maybe if jenna would let me borrow her gay-dar i could figure it out for ya on the bus...haha...

"emotoinally sexually and psyhically" sounds like what i always post as the "bi/gay" check...i think that in order to be completly bi you have to feel both sexes in the emotoinally sexually and psyhically sence - not just one but all...

Just becuase you wanna be in bed w/ a female doesn't mean that you are bi...it could just mean that you are horny or w/e...

But i mean you may be bi curious or w/e...

Maybe you should try getting a girl to be gf/gf w/ and see where it goes (and don't worry...NC is much easier on bi/lez females then they are on bi/gay guys...so you will do better then I...haha

:hug:

~Jeff~
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Sep 4 2004, 06:27 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (~*~AiM_uSeR~*~ @ Sep 4 2004, 06:27 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-fuctupkid@Sep 4 2004, 04:21 PM

Hello every......i think i might be bi......i am not sure htough......i would never see myself getting emotionally attached to a girl but i do see myself getting sexual with girl i know that right now in my life i really wouldn't consider dating a girl but i would make out with a girl and i reall really like guys in all way emotoinally sexually and psyhically....so would you consider me bi or just sexual? :wallbash:

Hello Kayla! :) haha...lalala...hmm...

Anyway: I think that you may be bi curious...maybe if jenna would let me borrow her gay-dar i could figure it out for ya on the bus...haha...

"emotoinally sexually and psyhically" sounds like what i always post as the "bi/gay" check...i think that in order to be completly bi you have to feel both sexes in the emotoinally sexually and psyhically sence - not just one but all...

Just becuase you wanna be in bed w/ a female doesn't mean that you are bi...it could just mean that you are horny or w/e...

But i mean you may be bi curious or w/e...

Maybe you should try getting a girl to be gf/gf w/ and see where it goes (and don't worry...NC is much easier on bi/lez females then they are on bi/gay guys...so you will do better then I...haha

:hug:

~Jeff~[/b][/quote]

Hahaha, yes, Jeff has very bad gaydar. Mine rules over all others. :P

But I agree with you babe. If you find yourself more emotionally attracted to guys, then I don't think you're bi. Being bi means you'd be in a relationship with a guy or a girl.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by fuctupkid@Sep 5 2004, 12:24 PM

I have done sexual things with girls and i love it but i would never see my self getting emotionally attached....and jeff no one at school hears any of this

Don't worry kayla i won't tell anyone...

Your in 9th grade your not supposed to being that stuff...remember 9th graders play w/ barbies and plan for the future (:P)

hmm...well - if maybe someday you will feel that emotion but if not i dunno...you may be str8 but experieimental? i dunno...

~Jeff~
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I don't think you should spend much time thinking about this. I made the mistake a few years back thinking I HAD to know RIGHT THAT MOMENT. And it just doesn't work that way. At least with me, it was like a growing-up process. You learn to just enjoy each experience as it comes and not think 'oh, does this make me bi? A lesbian? bi-curious? I like guys but I also like girls.. but then again this, but then again that - AHRHGHGHGHGH!' - it's just not worth it. Relax. You'll know when you know, and until then just live life and try not to force yourself to make decisions about who you are so quick.
I wish I were a spy.
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

bi curious...

I think yes... a lil

some people go through it..

dont take it too far

one