Ahhhh!

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Ahhhh!

Post by Paris In Flames »

Okay so...

I'd like to have sex with a guy once, but I'm scared shitless.

My friend offered to have sex with me this Saturday, but I'm sorta scared...like, I want it, kinda, but I'm scared...you know?

And like...gaaaah.

What do I do?

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Re: Ahhhh!

Post by XTorn2PiecesLPX »

If you wanna have sex with a guy then do it. Its not all that different, just he has a penis lol. Id say you try it. Ive done both girls and guys and i prefer to mess around with a girl but date a guy, weird, i know....but n e ways, yeah if you wanna do it then do it.

-Molly
Cause I am stricken and cant let you go ~Disturbed

The prettiest people do the ugliest things ~ K. West

Do you pull me up just to push me down again ~Mudvayne

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Jenna, if you feel scared, you're most likely not ready. If you're this hesitant, you must already know its the wrong option....

You're an intelligent girl - what would you say to someone else in your position?

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

Don't do it Jenna!!!! :yucky: What is the point? :puke:
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 11 2005, 07:57 AM

Jenna, if you feel scared, you're most likely not ready.

[right][/right]

I agree with this. If you're this scared about it, you're going to regret it really bad if you go through with it. I'd suggest not doing it until you feel completely comfortable with it.
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

As everyone else said - I don't think you're ready. Wait it out a while and see if you change your mind later. :)

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
flora
Loyal

Post by flora »

scared can equal excited but it does not equal READY. :(

I've never been with a guy ever, I don't know. It seems kind of strange that you love girls but are jumping at the chance to experiment with a guy as well?

If you feel ready and want to, go for it. If not, just wait! WHo knows, the girl of your dreams could be right around the corner.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I agree hun...just wait and if you are ready then do it...

just like make out w/ him (though im sure you already do that hun ;)) haha...and see where things go, if you feel comfortable try it...if don't worry about it, move on and try again later.....

~Jeff~
l3rok3n
Loyal

Post by l3rok3n »

If you are scared I would wait until you are ready. You are young and there is a lot of time left to have sex.
You called yesterday to basically say

That you care for me but that you're just not in love

Immediately I pretended to be feeling similarly

And led you to believe I was O.K.

To just walk away from the one thing

That's unyielding and sacred to me

Well I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it

And I'm going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you

But in reality I'm slowly losing my my mind

Underneath the guise of a smile gradually I'm dying inside

Friends ask me how I feel and I lie convincingly

'Cause I don't want to reveal the fact that I'm suffering

So I wear my disguise 'til I go home at night

And turn down all the lights and then break down and cry

So what do you do when somebody you're devoted to

Suddenly just stops loving you and it seems they haven't got a clue

Of the pain that rejection is putting you through

Do you cling to your pride and sing "I will survive"

Do you lash out and say "How dare you leave this way"

Do you hold on in vain as they just slip away
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

You're feeling panicked and you're not exactly thinking straight. Think through your feelings on it. What would it do for you? What exactly are your feelings on it. Weight it out. I know I'm not being of much help right now but you can't really rush yourself. I think you are thinking too fast and yet too much about it. Therefore, you're not in any place to make a sudden decision.

Take it easy, dear. <3 Don't rush. That's not helping you any. Just pressuring.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

flora
Loyal

Post by flora »

Hey did you ever end up going through with it???
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by flora@Oct 16 2005, 06:28 PM

Hey did you ever end up going through with it???

[right][/right]

Naw, he got sick and I went to homecoming with a giiirllll who I am sort of seeing.

Actually, though, my friend and I are planning a foursome on Halloween, and he's guy...so like, I'll probably end up having sex with him if everything works out.

And in the end, we're all really close friends and we'll all be drunk/stoned off our asses anyways.

I dunno, the guy in this post though still wants to do something, and I told him that I'd think about it.

So many choices! :P

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Jenna babe,

Just want to make sure you're doing this all for the right reason. You have made it pretty clear that you are indeed a lesbian and that you have no attraction to guys. Are you starting to question in part the veracity of that? If so, having sex with a guy, while a good form of experimentation, is not really the way to go. Until you're more comfortable, anyway.

I know that despite being gay I sometimes wonder if I could/would enjoy sex with a girl. At the same time, I know that I wouldn't. It might be different for you, but the fact of the matter is, if you have doubts about trying it, like most people in this thread have said, don't go for it.

If your motives for such experimentation are indeed different, you could maybe consider it. If you're doing it just so you can say you've done it, try to remember what sex is actually about and decide if you want any romance involved in it and whatnot. You might just be giving some guy the opportunity to say, "Dude, I boned a lesbian." On the flip side, if he does have feelings for you, it's really not fair to him to have sex with him if you don't feel the same way.

Just my thoughts on the matter. I know you'll end up making the right decision in the end. You've got a good head on your shoulders. :)
-Sam!
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Ahhh, Jenna, dear. *Sigh* As Sam said... you really need to think this through. Think about the consequences, how you will feel afterwards, etc.

You may think this is a good idea now, but what about later?

Take care,

Love Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

Well it's after Halloween did you end up going through with it?
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Originally posted by OnlyInside+Sep 11 2005, 07:30 AM--
[/right]

[/b]

I agree with this. If you're this scared about it, you're going to regret it really bad if you go through with it. I'd suggest not doing it until you feel completely comfortable with it.

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

Okay, to all you people saying that because she's scared, she shouldn't do it, well I think thats very wrong. We all take risks in life, some we like, some we regret. TRUE. But taking risks is always a good thing, it's an experience that you don't have to wonder about anymore, and a possible change in views, and many many other possibilities. This could be totally fun for her. No one can tell her it won't be, she needs to figure it out for herself. We are all afraid of something, but just because we're afraid doesn't mean that we should restrict ourselves from it. It's an experience! EXPERIENCE LIFE!
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by Abbi+Nov 2 2005, 03:41 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

Okay, to all you people saying that because she's scared, she shouldn't do it, well I think thats very wrong. We all take risks in life, some we like, some we regret. TRUE. But taking risks is always a good thing, it's an experience that you don't have to wonder about anymore, and a possible change in views, and many many other possibilities. This could be totally fun for her. No one can tell her it won't be, she needs to figure it out for herself. We are all afraid of something, but just because we're afraid doesn't mean that we should restrict ourselves from it. It's an experience! EXPERIENCE LIFE!

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

Abbi, this is really, really bad advice for this situation. I've gotta admit that I'm pretty surprised you said something like this. While people should be open about "experiencing life," she's not ready for this "experience." Maybe I'm saying this because I know more about the situation than most, I don't know, but this is absolutely horrid advice.

And to the person that asked if she went through with it, to the best of my knowledge, she hasn't.
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I agree w/ doug here, abbi...

yeah its true that we have to occationally get out of our shell to see what we are missing, we can not get our of our shell until we are ready (at least to a good degree)...

so its not right for her just to go do it unless she is mentally ready...

i mean if i were to do something that i am not ready to do it will not help my self-esteem if it failed...but if i was at least mentally ready (or close to being mentally ready) and i failed i wouldn't be as devistated...

~Jeff~

P.S. 5300 post!!