Feelings

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LoveMusic
Loyal

Feelings

Post by LoveMusic »

I have feelings for my female friend. I do like boys, and i think this might be just because i am single at the moment, and i need to feel something. I don't really want a relationship with her, i'm just really confused i think.

Its not that i really, really want to kiss her

More i really, really like her. I'm 17

I really don't want to feel this way
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Feelings

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hmmm....

I cannot tell you how or how not to feel.

However, I also cannot tell you exactly what your feelings for her are.

Many girls confuse themselves as bisexual because they have small crushes on their friends.

Sexuality takes so much understanding - and whether or not you ahve sexual feelings for her may not have even occured to you.

If you don't want to kiss her...then don't?

But if you're nots ure what you're feeling for her, ask yourself some questions...

Could you imagine yourself in a relationship with her?

Do you see her on the same level as you have with previous boyfriends?

Are you emotionally and physically attracted to her?

Are you comfortable enough with her to do sexual things with her?

Would you ENJOY doing sexual things with her?

If you answered no to all the sexual things...then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Also keep in mind....if you ARE sexually attracted to her, are you perhaps saying that you're not because you DON'T want to be sexually attracted to her?

If you're conservative and the idea of being with a girl disgusts you....then you're probably straight.

But hey, people are all different.

And again, many girls fall for their friends.

The difference between them and bisexuals/lesbians is that we also want a relationhip with girls - emotionally and physically, just as you want with men.

Good luck babe, sexuality is complicated.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Feelings

Post by SirPostAlot »

I agree w/ jenna (kudos, hun)...

sexuality is a hard thing to figure out but just think about the attraction that you feel for her (emoitonal, sexual, etc) and you must always remember not to lable yourself - labeling really alters peoples perspectives of themselves and their surroundings...just live each day to the fullest, w/o worrying about your sexuality - just run w/ the flow and see where things end up :)

~Jeff~