I Think I'm Secure Enough To Ask...

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sbloemeke
Veteran

I Think I'm Secure Enough To Ask...

Post by sbloemeke »

Now that I am 99% sure that my DID is suppressed for a long time, I think it is time that I ask the imfamous question...

"What am I?"

See, I have two personalities. I am male, and like females, thus making me straight. Sarah, my alter ego, is female and likes males. Heck, she was even "together" with one for a brief time in 2004. Physically, I'm male.

So, am I straight, bi, or gay? I don't know. This is a confusing situation...
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: I Think I'm Secure Enough To Ask...

Post by Stuck911 »

Well you really shouldn't worry about putting yourself into a group. But if you must, I guess you'd be bi
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Have you been diagnosed by a doctor with split personality disorder?
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

[/b]
I have been semi-diagnosed with multiple personality. If that's the same as split, then yah. Semi-diagnosing means that he said that's what I 99.9% have, but he didn't write it down or anything.

EDIT: Oh, split is schitzophrenia. I'm not a schizophrenic, at least not yet. :)
Paris In Flames
Veteran

[/b]
I have been semi-diagnosed with multiple personality. If that's the same as split, then yah. Semi-diagnosing means that he said that's what I 99.9% have, but he didn't write it down or anything.

EDIT: Oh, split is schitzophrenia. I'm not a schizophrenic, at least not yet. :)

[/b][/quote]

Does semi diagnosed include a doctor?

Because either you ARE diagnosed.

Or you are not.

And nobody is even in a position to diagnose themselves.

sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Does semi diagnosed include a doctor?

Because either you ARE diagnosed.

Or you are not.

And nobody is even in a position to diagnose themselves.

[/b][/quote]

Yes. It does. I did diagnose myself a while back, and then a doctor did actually diagnose me. Except he never wrote it down, since I asked him to just check it, tell me if it is there, but don't make it official. So, semi-diagnosed. :)
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

hmm - this is sorta tricky, but yeah i would say "bi" though each of your personalities is straight - you as a being not as a female/male are attracted to both genders - it just depends on which mindstate you are in, correct?

so i would say to step back and look at it from a being point of view and say "bi" ~ but at no pt. in your life is it neccessary to label yourself, just live eachday to the fullest and embrace what flies your way! :)

~Jeff~
Paris In Flames
Veteran

hmm - this is sorta tricky, but yeah i would say "bi" though each of your personalities is straight - you as a being not as a female/male are attracted to both genders - it just depends on which mindstate you are in, correct?

so i would say to step back and look at it from a being point of view and say "bi" ~ but at no pt. in your life is it neccessary to label yourself, just live eachday to the fullest and embrace what flies your way! :)

~Jeff~

[/b]

Yeah, fuck labels.

They're for cans anyways.

sinical_sycology
Loyal

Post by sinical_sycology »

no split personality is not schizophrenia, a shizo sees people that aren't there, split or mutliple personality disorders mean you got two people living inside of you, like that movie my myself and irene. Now i'm not too sure about this bf thing but those with DID tend to completely forget what happened while their alter-ego took control. But something like that can't be kept secret i suppose so nonetheless, if you do feel uncomfortable with the situation you're in, there are forms of therapy in which they can bring the two egos into one person. It's not something to change who you are or anything it's just a way to rid yourself of that alter-ego and make both personalities into one, you might want to look into those, they are : psychotherapy, cognitive therapy, family therapy, and clinical hypnosis. Just some suggestions
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -