Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators
- Posts: 3036
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:06 pm
While this site is not primarily about LGBTQ issues, we do have a forum dedicated to the subject.
Some ideas I've come up with:
1. Add "Other" to the mandatory forum gender thread for those who do not want to state Male or Female as their gender. This has been implemented.
2. Retooling the name and description of this particular forum to make it more clear what it's about. This has been implemented.
3. Posting more articles on LGBTQ related topics that can be useful to members.
4. An FAQ thread educating other members about LGBTQ terminology, and some of the issues faced by teenagers today.
Please let me know if there is anything else we here at HT can do on top of these possible things to make you more comfortable here on the site.