Straight Guy, But Turned On By Muscles

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

njernglknrej

Straight Guy, But Turned On By Muscles

Post by njernglknrej »

I identify as straight, have had girlfriends, but haven't had sex yet.

But I've noticed I seem to enjoy jerking off to things of a muscular theme more than just sexy girls. It's not men in general, they have to be muscular, I don't care for the face, those 'furry' things will do it too. Just as long as there are big muscles involved, and if they grow, even better. Same with big breasts, so I don't know whether its just a size thing? I love to imagine myself growing big and muscular too. That's a real turn on.

So, basically my question is, should I be questioning my sexuality because I enjoy getting off over huge muscles?
is not possible to be straight, but have a muscle fetish where I get more turned imagining myself as more muscular and dominant?
Herman_the_Merman

Re: Straight Guy, But Turned On By Muscles

Post by Herman_the_Merman »

Don't jump to conclusions however, don't rule out any possibilities. Your sexual orientation does not define you, you define your sexual orientation.
Thank you.
-A