How To Help

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Ana
Loyal

How To Help

Post by Ana »

on August 2, 2006 Momma Sharon past away. this is my friends mother. we had the funeral and a memorial service friday. the memorial service was at the local wrestling arean which her son and her ran. how can i be there for him and let him know how much i want to be there for him. how can i help him, can i help him. he helped me when i lost my uncle. i gave him my number again and told him to call me, if he needed anything, even if it is just a baby sitter. i love him like a brother. i feel as if i lost my second mom. her smiling face was enough to make everyone happy and to do their best. bowling will never be the same again. i was on her team. she taught me how to bowl. i miss you Momma Sharon.
Loves Chris with all my heart. without him i do not know where i would be. he is my savior and someday i hope to help him like he has helped me.

I love you chris.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: How To Help

Post by Barbies are Evil »

just be there for him as he was there for you.........let him know he's not alone, and be a shoulder to cry on.....let him know that even if he feels he has to be strong its ok to let tears flow, to break down if he needs to........thats probably what he needs to hear the most.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Kit
Veteran

Re: How To Help

Post by Kit »

I agree, you need to be supportive. Call him and talk to him. Let him know that he can come to you. I'm sorry for your loss but always remember - she may not be here in person, but she will always be with you.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!