My Kitten Died..

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Beautiful
Veteran

My Kitten Died..

Post by Beautiful »

Ugh. So my cat rory [ the one who had the kittens ] snuck one out and hid it under a BUNCH of stuff... Well it ended up getting smooshed and its jaw got fucked really bad. I thought she was going to die... Well its been a week and she was doing so much better... I was feeding her with a suringe every couple hours becusae she couldnt feed, her teeth were growing like the rest of the kittens, she was walking, her eyes opened back up [ they closed up for some reason ]... she wasn't bleeding anymore.... and she started to meow again today! I was so happy and today was the FIRST time in the past week and a half i thought "wow she's actually going to make it" and i was so happy...

She was fine up untill an hour ago.... I went to go get her so i could feed her and noticed that her stomache was incaved.. and she wasn't breathing so i called my mom in and she died :'(

I'm so sad. She was doing so fucking good. Why does this shit always happen to me? She was only 3 weeks old :( And i feel like its my fault or something.

I held her so much and i made sure she was doing good and stuff and yesterday was the first day i didnt feed her and let my mom and stuff...and i feel bad becuase i wasn't there for her yesterday :(

I guess im just venting...

I'm so upset.

Ughhhh... :wallbash:
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Kit
Veteran

Re: My Kitten Died..

Post by Kit »

I'm sorry dear. Cat's only do that when there is something wrong with the young or she is a bad mother(which doesn't sound like it, but it's a possibility). It sounds like there was something wrong with the kitten prior. If the mother cat moves another kitten - take the mother and kitten to the vet. They can tell you for sure. I hope you feel better soon hun. *hugs*
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Well rory was a good mother, she was trying to move the kittens becuase they were in the bathroom [ we had to move them from under my brothers bed when they were first born becuase we have another male cat and 2 dogs ] so we blocked off the door becuase rory kept on trying to take all of them out and stuff...

But she was really worried about her and took care of her up untill she died. :(
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Awe - I'm sorry. I honestly don't know any words that will console you the way I wish I could. Things will get easier with time. Take it a day at a time and remember that there are other kittens that need your kind love and assistance. Things will get better hun. :) *hugs*
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Aww I am so sorry. That really sucks. :( All the kittys are going to be great and I'm sure soon you will have a new favorite. When my dog had puppies I had a favorite and the the daddy dog's owner came and decided to take 3 of the puppies and he took my favorite. I remember being sad and crying and my dad picking up another one of the little pups and handing her to me and saying now look at this little face.. she loves you and needs someone to take care of her.. so even though you feel bad now.. you have other cute little kittys who you can love too. I'm sorry your kitty died. :hug:
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy