Bad Dreams

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

gloomyluv
Dedicated

Bad Dreams

Post by gloomyluv »

My nana died in June of lymphoma and 3 strokes. It was the first time that I lost someone that close to me and had to attend a funeral. I keep having nightmares about her dead body and (as silly as it sounds) brain eating zombies. I first I thought it was guilt, but we were very close at the time of her death. The good news about my reaction to her death is that I didn't cut myself, the bad news is I developed a caffeine addiction for the first week. Now I have no idea what to do, sometimes it's very hard to go to sleep and now I wake up in the middle of the night, struggling to get back to sleep. So any ideas whatsoever would be VERY appreciated.
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Bad Dreams

Post by Beautiful »

Its normal to have that.

Can you get to the doctors? If you can sometime soon, tell them whats happening && how you can't sleep and they'll give you a sleeping medicine. If you cant get to the doctors soon, get some allergy benidril, and take 1 befor eyou go to bed, if that doesnt help take one a half hour later. It will help you sleep threw the night. If you need anything you can PM me.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*