I Guess I Wont Ever Get Over It...

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Kit
Veteran

I Guess I Wont Ever Get Over It...

Post by Kit »

On October 25th, it will be two years since my Uncle Pat died in a Semi-Truck accident. I knew the first year would be hard, but I didn't think that it would continue to affect me now. This past month hasn't been easy - doctors, my husband's family, my family, and now this...*sigh* It doesn't get easier...does it? :wallbash: :'(
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: I Guess I Wont Ever Get Over It...

Post by Barbies are Evil »

*hugs* sweetie, you might not feel like it's getting any better, but i promise you'll get through this.......write poetry, no matter how you feel about it. Better yet, write a letter to your uncle telling him exactly how you feel....I swear it might make you feel better.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Vickie

Post by Vickie »

I know how you feel. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. Everyone deals with death their own way. I'd love to be able to tell you my way, but I don't know what it is.

I know i'm not being much help, but all i can say is, if you sit down and truly think, and 100% believe that you regret nothing between your uncle and you, then you will get through it. It'll be hard for a long time, and I know there is nothing worse then someone saying they are sorry, because lets face it, they didn't do anything to be sorry about. But just remember that he loves you with all his heart and no matter what anyone says, he is always with you.

Take care of yourself.

keep you family and loved ones close.

and whatever you do, never forget him.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Unfortunately, there is something I regret...him and I had gotten into a bit of a argument a week before he died because he had emphazema and wouldn't stop smoking...

Thanks - both of you. Surprizingly, after the day was over, I felt more relaxed. I still hurt, but I'm finally able to function a little bit.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Your uncle knows how much you love him, he more than likely forgives you for that little arguement.....don't be so hard on yourself honey.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

I can't do this...I can't. It's just not going to happen. He was the LIGHT of this fucked up thing that I once called a family. My sister is a bitch and she's training her 12 year old daughter to be the same. I have a brother in law (sister's husband) who is an ASS beyond fixable. My dad STILL hasn't spoken to me since I moved out about a year ago into my brother's house. When Pat was alive it wasn't THIS BAD!He was smart, he was well off. He had 2 retirements. He had 4 kids, 3 ex wives who he was still good friends with and thousands of friends(between his friends from the Navy, Truckdriving, and the city we lived in - I think 'thousands' is an understatement). He needs to come home...

Right now I'm thinking of joining him...growel.

shelly
Dedicated

Post by shelly »

Oh hun, you dont want to do that. I know how bad it feels to lose a loved one, esp. a family member. I am still grieving over my brothers death, and my friends death. But everyday, I try to find something that will make me happy/smile. Even if its only for a few seconds. The death of your uncle just happend. It will take awhile for you to start dealing with it in a good way. But it all takes time. Find something that will keep your mind off of his death. Spend more time with your husband, take a little vacation away from the things that remind you of him. Take a drive when the sun is setting, just do anything that will keep your mind off of things for the time being. But more importantly, take care of yourself, you deserve it.
Im living just to watch it all go by

I'm in my own world fishing in the dark :rm_fish:

To love and be loved, is to feel the sun on both sides :shades:
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

sweetie, listen to me........life is about sorting through the assholes.......think of the people who matter, the people that are there for you.........do you want to put them (and me) through the pain of losing you?

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch