Ethel

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

TenorSax

Ethel

Post by TenorSax »

Ethel was my gerble. That is before she died. I called up my friend crying and my other friends in the backround started to laugh at me. Is it horrible to cry over a gerble? I had her for three years. She made my room complete. I miss her terrible. And like every animal died in my room my fish which I had gotten for my birthday as a late birthday present died on my birthday, I went through another three fish and my gerble died. I must be a horrible owner. I miss Ethel. I miss the noise she made.

Am I pathetic?
Kit
Veteran

Re: Ethel

Post by Kit »

No. It is not pathetic. Losing anyone or anything that was special is a understandable reason to cry. It's still grieving. It's going to hurt for a little while. Then gradually you'll start to feel better. Don't hold on though. I doubt you are a terrible owner. 3 years is a very long time to keep any form of a mouse. I've had hampsters most of my life and non of them ever seemed to live longer than a year and a half. Hang in there sweety. It'll get easier.

ps - I think it's time to start thinking about your friends. Laughing over someone's pain is inconsiderate and not friendly like.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Ethel

Post by FranklinF »

know its late but three years is a long time for a gerble
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]