Anniversaries

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Anniversaries

Post by Barbies are Evil »

the hardest thing after a person dies is the days where it would be their birthday, special occasions you used to have, or, worse, the day they died. I'm starting this topic so we can have an open dialouge about this tough subject.......i'd appreciate real and honest replies.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Wheretogo
Veteran

Re: Anniversaries

Post by Wheretogo »

September 24, 2007 will mark 5 years after my best friend was killed. She was crossing the road and was hit by a car. The doctors tried to save her. But in the end, she was gone. Her parents donated her organs. AS this day nears closer i jsut cant get her out of my head. Everything she ment to me, and at the time i didnt know or realize how much something like this would hurt. She died 5 days after my 17th birthday, a few months after her 16th birthday. We called each other parents aunt and uncle cuz our families are so close. We knew each other since we were babies. And her brother gets married next month. I miss her so much. I took her and her friendship for granted. and it hurts, and its hard. But i will never forget how much she ment to me.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
four
Veteran

Post by four »

A friend of mine killed himself 2 weeks before christmas, he was a troubled soul... I had not even seen him in the year before he died, he had become a bad drug addict, real shady, stealing lots of stuff... but he had been my friend for years... It is just so strange how someone can be there one minute and not be there any more...
NAAM
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

My uncle pat... Oct. 25th.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Ana
Loyal

Post by Ana »

a good friend of mine was killed in a car wreck 5 years ago September 6. it was hard for me, because he was like a brother to me and every year i will go sit at his grave for a few hours and think about what all had happened the prior year and talk to him. this year i took his mom with me and i did just as i normally do. i want to post what i said to him. i do this twice a year his birthday and the day he died.

Sept. 6 2007

Timmy, i love you and i miss you terribly. i will never forget how i felt when you passed away, the feeling of regret that i never told you that i loved you. when you told me i put it off like you didn't mean it. If i could go back i would have told you, that i loved you too. but that is the past. the things that happened since i have come are far and few between. i brought your mother with me today. so that she knows that this really does help. we have become great friends, your mother and i. she says that i remind her of you everyday. i stay the nights with her alot around this time and around your birthday. and anytime she needs me. you are always missed and i bet you are enjoying my uncle and younger cousin. they are hilarious. you are lucky to have gotten away and i will see you when my time comes. i wanted to let you know that i am going to become a nurse. having gone through your death and the crash and trying to help you but not knowing how seems to have made my mind up for me. i will be a nurse by july next year and i know i can do it. because i have your mom to help me.

this was the first time i didn't cry when i talked and it made me feel better having his mom with me. i am still at his mom's and will be here off and on all week. i am going to school during the day and staying the nights with her.
Loves Chris with all my heart. without him i do not know where i would be. he is my savior and someday i hope to help him like he has helped me.

I love you chris.
Rivv
Loyal

Post by Rivv »

My friend Brittany committed suicide 4 years ago next month.

I really miss her.
Silence you lost me

No chance for one more day
sadandlonely87
Loyal

Post by sadandlonely87 »

my great grandma passed oct. 15 of 2004..its hard because she was soooo close to me and i miss her
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

my sister shannon died Sept. 30th, 2004. Its hard because I have a hard time allowing myself to, well, feel........but this year I was thinking about her and I cried.....
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch