Recent Events Of Sammy Has Made Us Move To Backups

Come in here to read all announcements regarding HelpingTeens! Only Administrators may start topics here, but we encourage all to reply.
OverDrive
Veteran

Recent Events Of Sammy Has Made Us Move To Backups

Post by OverDrive »

During our Admin meeting today, Sammy AKA Sam brought up some accusations about Skye today. After all the Admins AND owner chatted and the decision was final, Sam stated he quit, and disconnected from the chat. I proceeded to remove him from his moderator's position however he was able to get in and REMOVE ALL POSTS on sex sex sex before i could make the changes. The Support Groups were restored from backup thanks to myself, Skye and a bit of SG administration from Dustin.

During the restore to backups, we LOST ABOUT 10 1/2 HOURS of posts. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This is FULLY TO BLAME on the SELFISHNESS and MALICIOUS intents of Sammy AKA Sam (in the chat) towards TeenHelp.org and what it stands for.

He has been banned (permanently, pending 1 admin's decision) and has been removed from any power on the site.

This is a tragic moment. A selfish kid prevented Teens in need of assistance from getting any teen support, delaying other's from posting responses to problems, and even prevented myself, Dustin and Skye from going to sleep at a reasonable hour. We stayed up until 3:30 AM EST to rectify this problem, even though some of us had to get up early for work the next morning. This still does not include the time needed to apply more intensive security policies so that this does not happen again.

LET IT BE KNOWN: A WARNING TO CURRENT MODS; DO NOT TAKE HIS PATH TO FAILURE!!!

Thank you for your understanding in this tragic matter.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.