The Ht Community Needs Your Help!

Come in here to read all announcements regarding HelpingTeens! Only Administrators may start topics here, but we encourage all to reply.
FiZzBaW
Veteran

The Ht Community Needs Your Help!

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friends,

First off we would like to tell you all how much we appreciate the work that you do helping each other through helpnet, the support groups, and chat!

However, it has been some time since we have added new articles to our resource sections. We are looking for new material to add to that section of our site. If you have anything that you think should/could be added to that section please use the link below to submit an article, you will receive credit for writing the article and your help would be greatly appreciated.

Submit an Article Here

Also, we have noticed that activity on the site has dropped in the past few months. We would like to again encourage you all to Recommend US to friends and anyone else you think could benefit from our community. Remember the more people who know about HelpingTeens.org, the more people who can help and be helped.

Even as the site has dropped in activity level we are still in need of new moderators. Our goal to have three moderators for each forum is still a go, as well as the limitation of each moderator to be assigned a maximum of two forums. These expectations have good base and meaning however they also have a downside, which is we require more staff. If you have ever thought about becoming a moderator please visit This Page and consider applying today.

****NOTE: The following Forums are in immediate need of moderators:

Sex Sex Sex

Sexuality & You

Family/Friends

Why Me

Grieving

Chit-Chat

Entertainment

-Keep up the good work!

-Your HelpingTeens.org Administration
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05