Its Coming!

Come in here to read all announcements regarding HelpingTeens! Only Administrators may start topics here, but we encourage all to reply.
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Its Coming!

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friends,

We are finally ready to complete the transfer from IPB to vBulletin software. In order for this conversion to occur as smoothly as possible there are a few things you need to know & prepare for:

1) The Administration asks that ALL members please login to the support groups and go here www.helpingteens.org/groups/index.php?a ... CP&CODE=08 to ensure that your email address is current and correct, BEFORE March 21st. You should also Archive any Personal Messages that you find important, as they may be lost in the conversion.

2) On March 21st Expect the Support Groups to be offline for 3 to 4 hours while the conversion occurs.

3) AFTER the conversion is complete you may find that you are not be able to login to the forums, To correct this issue you should visit http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/login.php?do=lostpw to reset your password. (WARNING: This Link is NOT valid until after the conversion is complete)

4) If the conversion occurs before you are able to update your email address, you should contact Skye (skye (at) helpingteens.org) as soon as possible to resolve the issue. In your email please include basic information like your username, your current email address, any other information that would help identify your account ownership, as well as the new email address you want things sent to.

5) Also be aware that once the conversion is complete there will likely be some bugs that need to be worked out. If you notice any issues please report them to a staff member immediately! We will make ever effort to take care of them as quickly as possible

-Sincerely

-HelpingTeens Administration & Staff
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

daloverlyme
Loyal

Re: Its Coming!

Post by daloverlyme »

Wow! I cant wait to see how this works.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

What's so special about vBulletin?
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

What's so special about vBulletin? [/b]
Not a lot. Just a change that was decided needed to take place.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.