Party Sex

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Kristina
Veteran

Party Sex

Post by Kristina »

OKay last night i went to this wild party..... and it started out as just us like 7 frosh girls.... then juniors and seniors started showing up.... there must've been like 7 guys to one girl.... so it was fine but there was a wholllle lotta beer there... people were bringing in huge 24 packs of beer... so i started drinking.... mustve been like 15 beers i had all together.... and like 3 shots of vodka.... so i was totally piss drunk and my ex boyfriend comes in.... he was like wanna have sex and i was like um sure bc i was sooo drunk.... and so ya know it happened and now i totally regret it bc i wouldnt have done it if i wasnt drunk and i jsut think it was so wrong of him to do that bc he knew i was drunk.....

::sigh::

o well life goes on but yea atleast we used a condom! <_<
There's always someone cooler than you
DreamPixie
Veteran

Re: Party Sex

Post by DreamPixie »

It's a good thing that u were coherent enough to use a condom. Next time you go to a party, even tho u're a frosh and not around the time to have a designated driver, designate someone to stay sober anyway. Have a buddy system. If you get drunk, your sober buddy can watch out for you so stuff like that doesn't happen.
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

thats good that u used a condom.... I mean sooo i guess ur not preg..... i had a wild party myself this weekend... lol <_< It was like 6 guys 4 girls and dry sex ... uummm yeah
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
She
Veteran

Post by She »

A good way to avoid this is to not hang around when there are a bunch of juniors and seniors crashing a freshman girls' party. They're just taking advantage of you, and it worked. Good you used a condom, at least. Hopefully next time you're in a situation like this you'll know better than to get drunk past the point of coherency.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

You can't take back your experience, but at least you learned from it. Alcohol can severely hinder someone's ability to make wise choices, so take that into consideration the next time you're thinking about drinking and look back on to this experience. It's normal to feel guilt or regret after these types of things, but just remember that he is at just as much fault as you are.
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

i wish i had parties of 6 girls and 4 guys dry sex

but what ur ex-boyfriend did was wrong, if i was there i woulda took u home right away, so stuff like that wouldnt happen
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
frost
Loyal

Post by frost »

yup i agree

alcohol can really screw up a person's ability to think...

sigh what's done is done

maybe next time u can drink less ^^;
Trying to find my way out..

but the rain keeps getting in the way..
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

wow.... you guys are awesome for replying... and helen ahhhh i never thought of that i hope he actually used a condom.... and yea i dont normally dirnk i just decided too haha for some reason! bad decisiion! and thanks for the advice everyone yall are awesome :rolleyes: atleast i know im not pregnant!
Ciara
Loyal

Post by Ciara »

i had the same experience aegirlie...and we all regret it, but there's not much we can do about it unfortunately...just give it some time and you will get over it at least a little
~*Bring Me to Life*~
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

yea ill get over it.... im very easy going lol i dont keeep grudges even though i probably should but im an idiot! hahah but yea its impossible for me to get pregnant so i dont gotta worry bout that
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

its impossible if you dont have your ya know monthly thing yet.... but yea idk
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

ahhh that sucks.... but yea good idea
She
Veteran

Post by She »

But if your period starts, then the lining for the egg is deteriorating and you'll just menstruate out the little zygote, won't you?
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

aww...i read the title party sex and i thought it was gona be about some sorda massive orgy or somethin..gave up my hopes

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

lol thats what i thought too, and also you can get pregnant with out having ur period, and jw did u ever have ur period or did it just stop because of ur ED thing?
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

no i had it like last year teal
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

Originally posted by aegirlie3640@Jan 26 2003, 10:34 PM

its impossible if you dont have your ya know monthly thing yet.... but yea idk
Actually... it is possible. You could be just days away from your first mentruation and not even know it yet. It's not like you can predict your first period. Anyways, your ovaries are producing the eggs weeks before your actual bloodflow starts. Therefore... you could get pregnant if you have sex a few days or even a few weeks right before you start your first period.
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

hey krystena..... i like how you spell your name.... my name is christina too! lol
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

yea i did learn my lesson <_< Ahh i know im not pregnant... i checked.... so its all goood :D
Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

that is realy sad that he took advantage of you like that. I mean you were drunk! your wild and dancing and shaken it.... And he just comes in there, and f*cks you like you were a s**t or some thing. (no offense)

i would never do that, as a decent guy, i would never do that.