This Is Hard

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SadGurrL182
Dedicated

This Is Hard

Post by SadGurrL182 »

well my friend knew there was something up cause i wasnt talking most of the way to our basketball game a hour away.....so like the really good friend she is she wanted to kno what i was thinking about....well after a few minutes of talking i told her i was bi....she is the first person i have told at my new school and she took it the best out of everyone i have told so far.... :lol: she was cool with it and was like "ur a great friend and i dont care if ya like boys and girls, u'll always be nikki to me" soooo...yah i am happy i finally had the courage to tell someone....she even lets me talk about my crushes :wub: and doesnt cringe when its a girl lol ...now if only i could tell all my other friends.....lol....one day!
*sometimes i wish i was brave i wish i was stronger i wish i could feel no pian* ~boxcar racer

Hehe i love Will and Grace!

"I dont think i really knew for sure until we were in bed together. You know I took one look at you in your sexy underwear and i just went OH I AM GAY!" ~will
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: This Is Hard

Post by FiZzBaW »

Congrats on your "coming out"!!!!!!

-Best of luck, and it seems you have a TRUE friend, there are not many of those!-

-FiZz :)
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

I think the first person you tell will be the best. I know the first person I told, and she's remained the most supportive/best friend I could ever have..
--nj

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

Congrats

I hope everything goes well

and stuff

~good Luck
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

hey good job, if i was ur friend, i wouldnt be cringed out by ur bi-crushes, in fact id be pretty excited lol!!!
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life »

yep, congrast on your cooming out! it was hard for me to, and i only came out to a few ppl, but eventually others start findin out too! i hope everything goes well for you!
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.
Dino
Loyal

Post by Dino »

Congrats!! :woot:

Its always nice to have someone to talk to about your sexuality. After telling a few ppl, I think comming out is easier (to friends).
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"
SadGurrL182
Dedicated

Post by SadGurrL182 »

haha well update for all the great ppl here....i told all me good friends at my school which is like only 5 but o-well....it did get a lot easier....i was like "if u are not straight u are...." and they said "ga" and then i went "cut that in half" and i dunno it was so funny when i said it.....they are all so cool about it and supportive and they arent all like "do u like me" so its all cool i am very happy today :D
*sometimes i wish i was brave i wish i was stronger i wish i could feel no pian* ~boxcar racer

Hehe i love Will and Grace!

"I dont think i really knew for sure until we were in bed together. You know I took one look at you in your sexy underwear and i just went OH I AM GAY!" ~will
Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

you have the fist step down, which is the hardest. the first person you tell is always hard, but then it's easier, like your telling some one who wasn't cought up in the latest news. :P
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

thats awesome! she sounds like an awesome friend...a total keeper! hehe ;)
Image the banana dance will live on!Image