They!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Britt
Veteran

They!

Post by Britt »

i just watched the movie they....it reminded me a lot of darkness falls....it was pretty good.....some scarey parts..and a guy blew out his brains in it...have any of you seen it??..if not i'd see it..its pretty good...

Sam
Veteran

Re: They!

Post by Sam »

I have seen that movie. I saw it in theatres. It was okay. I didn't find it amazing or anything but it was just.....ok. It was scary. And I got triggered by the guy who killed himself.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

I saw it. I thought it was okay...
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

i have never even heard of it [img]http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/styl ... ushing.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='blushing.gif'
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
tornandalone
Loyal

Post by tornandalone »

i saw it and i didnt like it
"faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

my getto name is...Fellatio Kawfi!!
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

They... They.. They.. *taps forehead to try and remember why that movie sounds so damn familiar*

What's the movie about again. It sounds sooo damn familiar, I think I may have seen it, but I can't remember! lol! I've seen soooo many scary movies that it is hard to keep track of them all! ;)
<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

the movie is about "they"....umm..night terrors..little kids have them..then they grow up and have them as adults cuz "they" stuck something in their bodies..."they" want to eat you, "they" come in the dark only..no light..umm..i dunno what else to say about it without giving away the entire movie to someone who has never seen and wants to....

Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Oh! It sounds so familiar! Like I've seen it before! Will you pleeeease pm me and tell me more about so that it won't ruin it for anyone else that wants to see it?! *gives you a puppy dog face* :D
<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
Flowers For The Dead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Flowers For The Dead »

did it show like the matter coming from his head?
Fill up the bucket with whatever ya got.

Make sure it's somethin' that the bucket likes alot.

One day CUT FREE!!!!
Brittney
Loyal

Post by Brittney »

that movie sucked monkey balls!! for real! no kidding..i didnt like it at all!!!

love

brittney
*~*BrItTnEy~*~

*i believe in people lying

i believe in people dying

i belive in people crying*

*i look into the mirror.the whore is all i see*

*Night consumes light and all i dread..reminds me what to do before im dead*

*remember friends as you pass by as you are now so once was i as i am now so you must be prepare for death and follow me*

*and the world spreads its legs and the world spreads its legs for another fucking star. i am the all american anti christ. i was made in america and america hates me for what i am.i am your shit.you should be ashamed of what you have eaten*

heres my journal:

My Journal
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

omg I like JUST remembered that movie! When there were previews out for it I really wanted to see it! But then I just forgot about it. It looked good, I wanna see it :P

Is it out to rent??
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

brittney...you suck monkey balls!!!...so there :P !!....and kiyotie...um..yeah..its out to rent..on the dvd its got an alternate ending and its really cool...better than the regular ending...

Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Originally posted by pmfman@Jul 12 2003, 10:16 PM

i have never even heard of it [img]http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/styl ... ushing.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='blushing.gif'

Me neither.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

Darkness falls was unbelievably horrible, but Wes Craven did a pretty decent job at this movie. The alternative ending was much better than the first. This movie is good for quick scares, and does provide an overall eiree feeling through the movie. I give it a total of three out of four stars.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
ordinary everyday me
Loyal

Post by ordinary everyday me »

i didn't see they but i saw darkness falls and i thought it sucked. i don't think they should've shown as much as they did of the tooth fairy to keep it more a mystery but yeah...i kinda got off subject but o well. :blink:
"A man who wouldn't die for something is not fit to live."-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pike

"This is the end, beautiful friend,

This is the end, my only friend,

the end,

it hurts to set you free,

but you'll never follow me.

The end

of laughter and soft lies,

The end

of nights we tried to die.

This is the end."-The Doors
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yay....paul is the only person who has agreed with me on this movie...the alternate ending was way better.....my parents just watched it and hated it..but....i don't care...