Advice?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

punkypinkhair

Re: Advice?

Post by punkypinkhair »

k girl if hes been acting weird around you then some thing is up maybe you should get info from a friend of his if your scared but if it was me i would just tell him and hope for the best if hes the great guy he is it wouldn't ruin your freindship .....
DownInFlames
Loyal

Post by DownInFlames »

The same thing happens around the guy I like! Sometimes he ignores me and others he is like a best friend. But he hangs out with this other girl who knows that i like him, and she's a bitch to me! :no-no: My friends say he's into me, but I can't tell. I think he thinks I like this other guy friend, which I absolutely do NOT. I don't know how to let him know, aside from being blunt. It is scary! He did tell me I should come watch him play baseball sometime, but he has never told me when the games are! What's that supposed to mean?
Shizzz!
Valture
Loyal

Post by Valture »

mmph sounds familiar. I liked a girl like that too and i told her my feelings. Yes i did get rejected but we did stay friends and we actually seemed to get closer. If you two are good friends things shouldn't change that much. I say tell him or you'll be worse off then not. Keeping it inside just leads you to a depression and that is not very much fun. Tell him, get out what your feeling, in the end things will probably work out for the best.
In life, theres always someone for everyone, but what happend if your someone died before you even met them?
wotland princess
Loyal

Post by wotland princess »

tell him how you feel..... i got only that jump last night with my best friend. Dont hold back any words or emoticals
EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE! ~MERCEDES LANDER~