Iunno What To Do

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

fairytale420
Loyal

Iunno What To Do

Post by fairytale420 »

Iunno what to do... Me and 2 other freinds got into it bad.. they both ganged up on me (not like beating or ne thing) but if one is mad theh other is...their names are sarah and cassy..and when ne one is mad at someone sarah is too...but mostly sarah is my bff of almost 8 yrs...i luv her to death and dont want to loose her as a friend.. well ne who.,..i guess last week i was being mean and witchy and i really really dint realize it..and so cassy was mad and sarah and my bff amanda..well me and amanda are good again..but sarah is still mad..and cassy has been mad at me for about a month...for some unknown reason... she wont tell me..and keeps telling me to get my head outta my ass...and they are really being mean..ive tried to talk to her but she wont listen... so then sarah confronts me and tells me she is mad at me cuz i was talking bout her behind her back...even tho i wasnt...she said cassy told her..but i havent really talked to cassy in like a month...and i told sarah that it wasnt true and she only wants to beilve cassy...;and they havent been freinds that long...last yr... well then she also said that she was mad at me cuz "it seems i try to make cassy and sarah fight" wich i think is bull....and i dont want to loose them...then they always say that i never wanna talk about my problems..even tho they are th ones that dont...well now sarah says that shes only talked bout me behind my back 2 times...and i said that was bull and then she said ya i only admitted talking bout u behind ur back 2 times..so she messed her self there... and then sarah keeps trying to make me jealous which dont work..but she keeps goin like hey blah blah blah wanna go bowling friday or sumthing gay... and then she starts hanging out with ppl she didnt like....just to make me jealous...it doesnt work but it makes me mad she trys so hard...then they came up to my bff amanda and they both were like god amanda ur so two faced...we're gonna yell at u later....well gee lets grow up a lil.. well then i talked to cassy a little and she wrote back to my note.. shes like i wrote what i want in the note..i dont wanna talk about it on aol...the phone..or in person.. so iunno what to do ne more...they are my really good friends...but i suppose i will keep u updated on the note...
You didnt know, but i did. I love you but you dont know. Your in my dreams, your in my thoughts, your in the air. I wish to be with you, but you dont know. I wish to know more, but you dont know. I see you around, but you dont know. Do you see me. I can look at you, and you make me smile, but you didnt know. You made me happy, you made me sad, but you didnt know. There was never a chance between me and you, but you must know.
*Scully*
Loyal

Re: Iunno What To Do

Post by *Scully* »

well i hate to say it, but they definitely dont sound like friends to me. they obviously dont care for you, because if they did they wouldnt be acting like they are. i would give them some time. hang out with other people and see what happens. you dont need "friends" like that in your life. thats what enemies are for. but if you really do want to be friends with them, keep trying to talk to them and see whats goin on. but if i were you id give them time and spend my time with people who appreciated me. just my opinion. good luck :D
If anyone needs help or just needs to talk, I'm here. You can e-mail me or pm me anytime.

~Scully

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

"They don't love you like I love you"

"Why, that's positively delicious!"
fairytale420
Loyal

Post by fairytale420 »

my friend sarah tells me all the time now ..that shes gonna talk crap bout me...shes like ya and i will do it again..rar grrrrrrrrrrrr :'(
You didnt know, but i did. I love you but you dont know. Your in my dreams, your in my thoughts, your in the air. I wish to be with you, but you dont know. I wish to know more, but you dont know. I see you around, but you dont know. Do you see me. I can look at you, and you make me smile, but you didnt know. You made me happy, you made me sad, but you didnt know. There was never a chance between me and you, but you must know.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

if shes talking bad about u she was never a true friend :( im sorry
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
fairytale420
Loyal

Post by fairytale420 »

thank u......even my bff amanda said "y would u wanna be freinds with them if they are like that" ...but its over... were never gonna be friends....i guess maybe it was all my fault..iunno what to think really ne more.....we had something like this in 8th grade....and its been rocky ever siince..so i unno...but thanx everyone