I Just Dont Have Faith

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

TimeMachine9906
Loyal

I Just Dont Have Faith

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

A long time ago I was presenting my idea of having a anti-drug anti-gang anti-school violence group called, The 2nd Start. Well the only person who aggreed to help me out with it, me and him dont talk anymore. Long story...well not really but...i dont like to talk about it.

And so...........

Everytime I try to make a website (on any server) something goes wrong. And it pisses me off. But latly I have been thinking, what if the "world" doesnt want to be saved? What if it is beyond help? Why exactly do I want to do this? For the attention? Or For the world? Im not sure I even have faith in my self let alone a program that is going NO WHERE no members, its just me V.S. everything in the world that is wrong. I want to make an impact on the world, a positive one. But I dont think I have faith. Am I supposed to be here? Doing this?

Am I supposed to put all my effort into Acting, and Dancing and Mostly writing. So many people tell me my God Given is writing...but how do I know? How do I know Im not doing the wrong thing? Yeah. Thats it. Sorry to make you read this.
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die
Britt
Veteran

Re: I Just Dont Have Faith

Post by Britt »

hey amanda....hmm....dunno much of what to say...but....i don't think any of us will really ever know if we are meant to be doing something..you just go with it..and if it works for ya..then good..