I Might Be In Deep Trouble

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sunny53
Loyal

I Might Be In Deep Trouble

Post by sunny53 »

my parents just found out that I had sex. I am only 16, and they are very upset. I was in my room and my mother walked in and saw me with my bf in bed doing it. My parents are not pleased and im not sure how to get out of this. We also had unprotected sex, and I might be pregnant...im not sure though. Besides, we used no condoms or anything, and it was our first time. I am very scared and think something bad might happen.

hope you could help-thanks
Skye
Veteran

Re: I Might Be In Deep Trouble

Post by Skye »

OMG, I cant imagine what that is like...unfortunately you should get tested soon, even if he didn't ejeculate, you can still become pregnate by precum.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Pre-Cum happens before ejaculation.

Most guys have precum which is a little drop that will come out when they get aroused. It could contain sperm. It is likely you are not pregnant but I would get a test. Anything is possible.

And Sorry about the parents finding out. That sucks. Hope everything blows over well...

if you need to chat. email me :)
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

http://www.cap.gov
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

If you're not mature enough to use protection then I can see why your parents don't think you should be having sex yet. If you and your partner love each other enough to have sex, then you should care about each other enough to get tested and use protection. If you really are doing it for all the right reasons though (being in love, etc.), then talk to your parents about it. Tell them that you really believe you are ready to be sexually active, and even ask them any questions you might have. They'll feel better after talking about it, and they'll trust you more if they know that you're asking them the answers to the questions you don't know instead of just figuring it out the hard way. Also, nothing says responsibility to a parent like using protection. Just remember that you know your body and emotions better than anyone else. Good luck!
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

OMG how fucking embarrasing.... but hell u should of used a condom did u want 2 get preggo or somthing??? That is just the prescription for making babies....
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
xXpainXinfinityXx
Loyal

Post by xXpainXinfinityXx »

lol

unforgivingsoul - i'll have to try that!
***no ones a virgin life screws us all***
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Unforgiving Soul@Jan 26 2003, 07:32 PM

Ive had simular circumstances, never that embarressing though, close but not quite. I love a messy room with big sheets and lots of pillows. .< hides girls easily ya know? LOL
Laugh now...thats in no way helping this poor person. :(
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
metzgerslady
Loyal

Post by metzgerslady »

Well, similar situation here, my mom overheard me telling my best friend all the details of me and my guy having sex.. And we didn't use protection, but she doesn't know that, she never asked. But like walmartjunkie said, talk to them. Of course they are going to be hell of upset, but it was a mistake you made, and believe me, they'll move on. They will never look at you in the same way anymore, but that comes as a consequences for the choices you made. Maybe they will respect you more if you are upfront and honest. I don't know if they are willing to talk if this was too recent, but try.. They don't want to accept it, trust me, my mom still hasn't and it's been like a month. But she will not mention that much, and it will kind of be a mute point. But whatever happens, whether you 2 talk or not, I hope it goes well.. And if you decide to keep having sex, heres a couple more pieces of advice: protect yourself and never have sex in the same house as your parents.. Never.. you WILL get caught..
When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you.

When I first talked to you, I was afraid to know you.

When I first knew you, I was afraid to hold you.

When I first held you, I was afraid to love you.

Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.