this is so preeeeeety

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

this is so preeeeeety

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

i have to say that this is much prettier than the old one....and its cooler too! yay! and good job! lol :D :rolleyes: :) :P B) :ph34r: woa.....hahaha what is this face?? it looks like an arab woman..... :huh:
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Skye
Veteran

Re: this is so preeeeeety

Post by Skye »

HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake »

Haha, welcome to the new groups amanda :) :lol:
-Jacob Wilson
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

HelpingTeens.org:

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

hehehe thanks! he's not my dog......but i claim him! lol.....some person on the internet is gonna be like HEY thats my dog!!!! hahaha....i named him fluffs!!! :D :lol: :ph34r: i really like the arab face!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina »

Ah Amanda, ya always make me laugh.

now dont you just love this face?? :blink: :blink:
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

HelpingTeens.org:

four
Veteran

Post by four »

I love that damn dog!
NAAM
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Ok guys this is far off topic, if your gonna post something, keep it on topic!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]