I Got A ?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

spatulaoflove
Veteran

I Got A ?

Post by spatulaoflove »

HOOTERS SHIRT!!! even though i don't have big boobs and the small is to big on me lol ...well its like normal...onl my friend who has big booooobs it was like sufficating muahahah
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
itsme
Veteran

Re: I Got A ?

Post by itsme »

i hate those shirts, a lot of grls have them here.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Moved to fashion
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

i don't know why i have one ...i just bought it....its funny becuase i have no boobs...i'm wrecking the hooters name YAY!!
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss »

tehehe. i saw this grrl on tv once, i think she was trying to get on the real world on mtv or something like that. well she was wearing a hooters shirt and she was like "as you can see, you don't need them to work there." hehe.
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

*is completely lost* :huh:

What the heck is that?
I wish I were a spy.
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

Hooters is a restraunt were the waitresses all have big boobs. Thus the name 'Hooters'.
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

cool.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea