Plans?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Tyoka
Veteran

Plans?

Post by Tyoka »

I was just wondering what some of you are planning for life. Like after school and all.

I was chatting with my 3 closest friends tonight, and I don't know if this was just jokin around or whatever, but we made plans that as soon as we were all outta school we'd go on a road trip and see what there is to see. I remember when i was 13, someone told me i should spend my early 20s exploring the world. And that's what I'm gonna do. As soon as we have enough money, me and my friends are going to buy a Van, nd the first direction we'll head in is new york. then i might catch a ride to London :woot: i've always wanted to see London. They might come, or go on without me. God this sounds so cool, scary but cool! anyone else have any plans?
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
blah~blah
Loyal

Re: Plans?

Post by blah~blah »

i wish i could do that!!!! i can't tho.... my parents would disown me if i didn't go to college right away. So i guess thats what i'm gonna do... go to college...:mellow: but i would really love to travel, u know, see the world. I guess if i could get away withit... i'd go and explore, i've always wanted to see paris..... backpacking europe would be sooo cool too!!!! You got me thinking bout this now... :P :D
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

you can do whatever you want when you're 18. you're legally an adult. i don't think you can get married without your parents agree'ing to it, but other than that you parents have no control over you after 18. and besides, i said early 20s. i plan on going to a technical college after i get my GED, and then after i graduate that i'm going to find something to do tell the 2 younger of my friend get outta school and they said they're all going to take like a year away from life, so it'll work out.
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

I'm with blah.. my parents would disown me if I didn't go to college right after high school. :rolleyes:

Road trips sound fun. :woot:
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

- edit -
I wish I were a spy.